More Color Rush week 2--Bills will reportedly wear red again

I saw a photo yesterday when they announced it from the jets and they were showing the green jerseys hanging up so I'm guessing they stick with green. If the bills switch it up I would assume they go blue, either dark or light. Can't see them using a color from a color scheme they don't use, ie the black and blue.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we already do white? Or are you talking completely white?

white-story.jpg

All white, and we spray paint or color all players with white hair, and white contacts so they look like the Albino from the 70's move Foul Play with Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn.

Can you imagine seeing Sammy, Stephan, and Darby dreads in white? Hilarious.

No, nothing racial. not going there. Didn't you ever see that old movie with Chevy Chase about the albino assassin. just making light but before anyone gets upset, I meant nothing about skin color. Nothing at all. i was thinking how Mario used to put in those red contacts, etc.

Not whiteface, or coloring someone's skin any color. That is insensitive and would never suggest at all.

I apologize if taken wrong.

What is missing from chart are colors for which fabric is available in those colors without necessitating jersey manufacturer to have entire new production line set up driving up costs.

Vermilion (correct spelling) looks like a good color for prison uniform or the Phish.

If this is real, looks like red and green again

https://twitter.com/lukeeasterling/status/721463514230091776

Steelers commented just today they would want black and semi implied that one team would be solid white in matchups. If accurate that would put us white on white with white helmet- and likely just changing some of the accent designs and numbers

I'm going to guess powder blue similar to the throwback uniforms from a few years back.

They could also make it easy and go with the Bills' white throwbacks that they've worn for the last two home openers as well.

It has to be light colored....especially when summer is still hanging around...

No, nothing racial. not going there. Didn't you ever see that old movie with Chevy Chase about the albino assassin. just making light but before anyone gets upset, I meant nothing about skin color. Nothing at all. i was thinking how Mario used to put in those red contacts, etc.

Not whiteface, or coloring someone's skin any color. That is insensitive and would never suggest at all.

I apologize if taken wrong.

Foul Play....a classic. Goldie was something back in those days.

Since color blind people could not distinguish the teams on the field, I would hope not.

That was a nightmare. I liked the red, but going against green it was like trying to follow a golf ball in a snowstorm.