25 members have voted

1. 1. Should DC Tom Be Banned

• Yes, Because You're an idiot
    • No, Because You're an idiot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there's already an informal poll going on in another thread, and the mods pretty much let us self-moderate...let's self-moderate. Should DC-Tom be banned for being a general asshat and all-around nuisance?

Well, given his self-proclaimed polymathic talent his banning could lead to revelatory insights into historical events or the solving of vexing questions in theoretical physics like why Kaluza-Klein particles seem so elusive yet Schadenfreude particles are everywhere, on the other hand given the known nature of the effect of his interactions on the uninoculated human psyche,banning him from PPP might increase his exposure to a vulnerable population and the possibility of a Lovecraftian shift towards the Todestrieb in his surrounding community seems more than a little plausible maybe even likely and given his proximity to decision makers who have the ability to end the world I'd have to vote no on his banning, PPP must continue to carry this hellish burden for the sake of the unsuspecting world.

Well, given his self-proclaimed polymathic talent his banning could lead to revelatory insights into historical events or the solving of vexing questions in theoretical physics like why Kaluza-Klein particles seem so elusive yet Schadenfreude particles are everywhere, on the other hand given the known nature of the effect of his interactions on the uninoculated human psyche,banning him from PPP might increase his exposure to a vulnerable population and the possibility of a Lovecraftian shift towards the Todestrieb in his surrounding community seems more than a little plausible maybe even likely and given his proximity to decision makers who have the ability to end the world I'd have to vote no on his banning, PPP must continue to carry this hellish burden for the sake of the unsuspecting world.

Kaluza-Klein particles are virtual gauge particles, and not directly expressed in the observable world.

Solved. Next time, challenge me.

Kaluza-Klein particles are virtual gauge particles, and not directly expressed in the observable world.

Okay, show me what causes turbulence... oh, right, you can't because PHYSICS DOESN'T HAVE AN ANSWER THUS SCIENCE IS BUNK!

Nameless Hollywood Executive

yes but are they naturally compactified by an extra-dimensional flux field or do they oscillate between a positive-tension “Planck brane” with strong gravity and a negative-tension “TeV brane”containing the non-gravitational modes.

yes but are they naturally compactified by an extra-dimensional flux field or do they oscillate between a positive-tension “Planck brane” with strong gravity and a negative-tension “TeV brane”containing the non-gravitational modes.

The Planck and TeV branes don't exist in the Kaluza-Klein model.

It's not like this **** is difficult, you know. In fact, being weak-braned is a requirement... :lol: :lol: Get it? Weak braned? Physics humor is the best humor...

Okay, show me what causes turbulence...

Nameless Hollywood Executive

Global warming.

There's nothing it can't do.

The Planck and TeV branes don't exist in the Kaluza-Klein model.

It's not like this **** is difficult, you know. In fact, being weak-braned is a requirement... :lol: :lol: Get it? Weak braned? Physics humor is the best humor...

Global warming.

There's nothing it can't do.

Climate change! It's climate change, not global warming! Judas, Mary and Joseph, get with the damn program already!

Oh, awesome. Asshat2 is back.

I wonder - how does he spell "stimulus"?