Titans Trade #1 Overall Pick to the Rams

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction: Tampa Bay will move down to 15 and take Dodd, allowing Tennessee to scoop up Stanley after the top 8 shake out to be Goff, Wentz, Tunsil, Ramsey, Buckner, Bosa, Jack, and Elliott (not necessarily in that order).

Good call by you right after the deal between TEN and LA. :thumbsup:

how far does tunsil fall now? if san diego goes ramsay he could get to the ravens.

Is it a given that CLE passes up a-gifted OL like Tunsil? It's a once in a lifetime chance to boost the strength of that unit.

@MelKiperESPN

Should LA be certain who they’re taking #1? No, they have 12 days to choose. Both Goff & Wentz are worthy. LISTEN: http://es.pn/23EUZjP

I dunno... An Underwhelming Pac-12 QB, (About as good as Brandon Weeden was when drafted) and a 2a talent who impressed with the help of a gifted supporting cast (Google Darius Shepherd, and fullback Andrew Bonnett.)

I think Goff is the odd man out... My prediction is for him to go MUCH later than most draftniks think.

Several league sources say that the Rams will take QB Jared Goff. (Mary Kay Cabot)

The San Francisco 49ers could possibly trade with the Dallas Cowboys for the fourth overall pick in the NFL Draft if Carson Wentz is still on the board.

4/16: "Jared Goff was and is the Browns' guy, but with him gone their interest in dealing out of the second pick has intensified." - Jason La Canfora, CBS

Browns need the extra picks to replace key lost players especially C and RT to give RG3 a chance.

Edited by ALF

Is it a given that CLE passes up a-gifted OL like Tunsil? It's a once in a lifetime chance to boost the strength of that unit.

I dunno... An Underwhelming Pac-12 QB, (About as good as Brandon Weeden was when drafted) and a 2a talent who impressed with the help of a gifted supporting cast (Google Darius Shepherd, and fullback Andrew Bonnett.)

I think Goff is the odd man out... My prediction is for him to go MUCH later than most draftniks think.

If cle can find a a trade partner for joe thomas maybe. But this is cle we're talking about.

Several league sources say that the Rams will take QB Jared Goff. (Mary Kay Cabot)
The San Francisco 49ers could possibly trade with the Dallas Cowboys for the fourth overall pick in the NFL Draft if Carson Wentz is still on the board.
4/16: "Jared Goff was and is the Browns' guy, but with him gone their interest in dealing out of the second pick has intensified." - Jason La Canfora, CBS
Browns need the extra picks to replace key lost players especially C and RT to give RG3 a chance.

As I said last week, it's the Browns.

They'll find a way to be picking in the top 2, with 2 potential franchise QBs in the drat, and still not take a QB.

IMO they'll stay put and take Ramsey, because they don't have a GM, and they'll drive way too hard a bargain for the #2 pick.

I doubt that SD passes on Tunsil at 3, so you're looking at Wentz going 4th; either to Dallas straight up or to SF or Philly after moving up.

The most interesting scenario is Philly moving up to 4 to draft Wentz--that could potentially start a domino effect.

Figure the next 3 picks after Wentz goes at 4 are (in no particular order) Bosa, Jack, and Buckner. Then you've got Dallas on the board at 8--would they take Ezekiel Elliott even after signing Alfred Morris and having Darren McFadden? If they don't how far does Zeke fall?

I can't see TB taking him at 9 after giving Doug Martin a big contract, so maybe he slots in with the Giants at 10 or the Bears at 11?

What effect does that have on the draft position for guys like Ronnie Stanley and Vernon Hargreaves, both of whom are borderline top-10 picks?

Jack's not going to be on the board. He will be gone top 5 (even with the injury questions).

If you could put injury aside (yeah, wouldn't THAT be nice!) how do you think Jaylon Smith compares to Jack?

If you could put injury aside (yeah, wouldn't THAT be nice!) how do you think Jaylon Smith compares to Jack?

I think that they are in the same league. Jack is a little bigger but Smith is probably a little more polished as a player. I think that they are both Pro Bowl LBs (if healthy). They are both great athletes. Remember that Miles Jack was the Pac-12 freshman of the year on offense and defense!!

I think that they are in the same league. Jack is a little bigger but Smith is probably a little more polished as a player. I think that they are both Pro Bowl LBs (if healthy). They are both great athletes. Remember that Miles Jack was the Pac-12 freshman of the year on offense and defense!!

I'll tell you this: if, somehow, Buffalo was able to pick up another 2nd round pick by moving down, I'd be really tempted to take Jaylon at the end of round 1--if for no other reason than you get him on a 5-year deal.

Jack was FOY on OFFENSE too? I had not heard THAT! I clearly don't follow CFB nearly as much as some here (esp. west coast teams), but that's really impressive.

I'll tell you this: if, somehow, Buffalo was able to pick up another 2nd round pick by moving down, I'd be really tempted to take Jaylon at the end of round 1--if for no other reason than you get him on a 5-year deal.

Yeah, my son has been selling me Smith in the second, but I like that extra year given the injury. (With some REALLY good doctor's blessing.)