Let's Teach Four Year Olds About Gender Identification

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a local private school here being sued by parents for not doing enough to accommodate their 8-year-old transgender child.

The school met with the parents in the beginning, hired an outside consultant to discuss special arrangements for bathroom use, etc. The parents decided it wasn't enough, so they chose to sue.

Which is odd given the Saddleback College Bio of the mother.

Huh. So odd. Well, nothing a lawsuit won't fix. Lucky eight year old. So lucky.

you mean a mom who is obsessed with trannies raised a tranny? ****, as !@#$ed as she sounds i'm surprised her kid doesn't try to crawl in to a jeep and shift gears.

Some day we'll find out that since 1977, plastic bottles have been made with pig estrogen.

Must be a chemical explanation for the weirdness and I don't think it has peaked.

Edited by hemma

Some day we'll find out that since 1977, plastic bottles have been made with pig estrogen.

Must be a chemical explanation for the weirdness and I don't think it has peaked.

The weirdness hasn't started to peak. It's always been there. The only difference is that it has a much bigger megaphone.

Virtually all aspects of the media find unprecedented attention for these kinds of stories due to the internet.

We have a local private school here being sued by parents for not doing enough to accommodate their 8-year-old transgender child.

The school met with the parents in the beginning, hired an outside consultant to discuss special arrangements for bathroom use, etc. The parents decided it wasn't enough, so they chose to sue.

Which is odd given the Saddleback College Bio of the mother.

Huh. So odd. Well, nothing a lawsuit won't fix. Lucky eight year old. So lucky.

Note to parents: your eight-year old is not trans-gendered. They're EIGHT.

The next time I hear anyone B word about the gender pay gap, I'm going to ask they why they chose a gender that pays less...

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=8177?omhide=true

A four-year-old student was kicked out of a Colorado preschool after her parents questioned the administration’s controversial curriculum that openly promotes homosexual behavior and transgenderism in the classroom.

Wanting the opportunity to opt her daughter out of the classroom discussions focusing on sexuality, same-sex relations and gender issues at Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten (MCPK) in Denver, Colorado, R.B. Sinclair made it clear that she believes her four-year-old is too young to participate in sex education at school.

“I think at this age, they don’t know what bias is,” Sinclair told the Denver Post. “They could have kids from Mars and they would still play with each other.”

She maintained that it is her parental right to judge when, where and how her daughter is exposed to sensitive issues.

“It’s not that she isn’t exposed to diversity, because it is the world we live in, but how are they having these conversations?” Sinclair asked.

Instilling fear?

The concerned mother shared that her fear about the sexual indoctrination program arose when her daughter returned home from school and expressed that she was worried that her father might not like girls any more.

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/carly_simon/safe_and_sound.html#!

"The world's just turned inside out and upside down".

I'm worried this could be the case for most of the posters on this board...

What the hell is a Two Spirit?

DH8lISLUMAAiBcD.jpg

Urban dictionary says

"Two-spirit is a gender identity. If someone is two-spirited, their body simultaneously houses both a masculine spirit and a feminine spirit. This idea originated with Native Americans, and can also mean that they fulfill both gender roles."

And

"A grown man who lives with their mother, and rapes his grandma. Usually, two-spirit individuals live in the basement. This is due to the fact that nobody loves them, and they can't get an ordinary girl. One way that you can identify a two-spirited individual is if they have a chode (a penis that is wider than it is long). Another way is by seeing how is if you ask them where they live, and they reply, "I don't know."

Person 1: Bro, you're a faggot who still lives with your grandma. I was in her closet and I saw you squirting on her. It was !@#$ed up as hell.

Person 2: It's ok. I'm a two-spirit. It means I can do it. It's how I chose to express myself. I'm a special snowflake."

I like #2

What the hell is a Two Spirit?

DH8lISLUMAAiBcD.jpg

I believe it's a relative of Kicking Bird and Stands With A Fist.

Urban dictionary says

"Two-spirit is a gender identity. If someone is two-spirited, their body simultaneously houses both a masculine spirit and a feminine spirit.

c.f. Ed Gein.