Rex at 3-22 Owners meetings AFC Coaches media breakfast

If he thinks Gronk and Martellus Bennett are tough, it appears Megatron is now joining the Pats in search of a ring.

he is doing it now because Nate burleson says he should? Burleson also broke his arm while reaching for a slice of pizza as he was driving, in-season. I wouldn't embrace his words of wisdom just yet. Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm sure his contract with Detroit will prevent that from happening.

Nope. Goodell will award him outright to Bellycheat and the Patsies to make up for the loss of the 2016 1st round pick and he'll state that he was being wasted in Detroit anyway with such a loser franchise.

What we learned from the AFC coaches breakfast

For football writers, the NFL Annual Meeting offers one true gem: The coaches breakfasts. What did Around The NFL learn from the AFC coaches breakfast on Tuesday?
6. With Belichick just a stone's throw away, Ryan also admitted that he's puzzled how the Bills will stop the Patriots two-headed tight-end monster of Rob Gronkowski and Martellus Bennett, saying: "I have no idea. I just think it's unusual to have two guys that are like 6-(foot)-7 and can run, catch, block. So, yeah, it's going to be a major challenge." The Patriots will also get a healthy Dion Lewis back in time for the season. This time around, we suggest that Rex admits that New England's electric satellite back actually exists.

I'm super excited to hear that Rex is still going to force feed his defense, call the plays, and change up out personel. And since we don't have money, which is locked up in people who don't fit the scheme, we are going to do it with rookies and C free agents. I'm sure between that and our currently guys playing to their weaknesses, I'm sure this will go great.

I'm so excited