Liberal Protests

B-Man

15 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Cyclists bare it all during Philly’s 13-mile Naked Bike Ride: ‘Very freeing experience’

https://nypost.com/2023/08/27/cyclists-bare-it-all-during-phillys-naked-bike-ride/

DSC_8903.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000026823156.jpg?resize=1024

lefties are freaks and groomers

As adults, whatever.

but why down busy streets where kids are.

33 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Cyclists bare it all during Philly’s 13-mile Naked Bike Ride: ‘Very freeing experience’

https://nypost.com/2023/08/27/cyclists-bare-it-all-during-phillys-naked-bike-ride/

DSC_8903.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000026823156.jpg?resize=1024

lefties are freaks and groomers

^ doesn’t like boobs 

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THIS IS THE WAY.

“Committing vehicular assault against peaceful protestors in my gas chugging tiny-dick-mobile is how I get people on my side!!!”

not really surprised, given that Republicans don’t have the mental capacity to argue or really comprehend anything beyond the five acres of backroads nothingness they call home 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

^ doesn’t like boobs 

“Committing vehicular assault against peaceful protestors in my gas chugging tiny-dick-mobile is how I get people on my side!!!”

not really surprised, given that Republicans don’t have the mental capacity to argue or really comprehend anything beyond the five acres of backroads nothingness they call home 

False imprisonment is cool

You and yours go naked in front of your kids? 

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

False imprisonment is cool

You and yours go naked in front of your kids? 

Naked Bike Ride is well publicized and has been done for years as a protest against aforementioned gas guzzling, coal rolling death trucks. 

Simply don’t take your kids to it. Hell, half of European beaches are clothing optional. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Naked Bike Ride is well publicized and has been done for years as a protest against aforementioned gas guzzling, coal rolling death trucks. 

Simply don’t take your kids to it. Hell, half of European beaches are clothing optional. 

It's all good.  We can touch on this again when you grow up and have children and actually have traveled to these eu beaches. 

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

^ doesn’t like boobs 

You should lodge a complaint with the tribe. Guess it’s easier to whine on a message board about people you don’t agree with. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Imagine thinking you have some sort of right to hinder other people from going about their lawful business on public roads.

The best part is yet to come. The pasty faced white protestors were all recording with their iphones and have big plans to embarrass and sue the rangers. Jokes on them. That road must have run through the reservation. As to any claims of mistreatment -- good luck suing a sovereign tribal nation.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/28/2023 at 12:45 PM, Roundybout said:

^ doesn’t like boobs 

mental capacity you say?

• Like (+1) 1

YOUR SPEECH IS VIOLENCE BUT THEIR VIOLENCE IS JUST SPEECH: 

Over 60 Domestic Terrorists Face RICO Charges Over Protests Against ‘Cop City.’ 

“Goons with ties to both Antifa and Stacey Abrams disrupted church services where employees of the contractor were worshiping and firebombed a daycare center near the site, but tensions rose to new heights in January when a group of terrorists fired at law enforcement officers clearing the site of squatters. One thug fired at a state trooper, so police shot back and killed him.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/chris-queen/2023/09/05/over-60-domestic-terrorists-face-rico-charges-over-protests-against-cop-city-n1724548

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

YOUR SPEECH IS VIOLENCE BUT THEIR VIOLENCE IS JUST SPEECH: 

Over 60 Domestic Terrorists Face RICO Charges Over Protests Against ‘Cop City.’ 

“Goons with ties to both Antifa and Stacey Abrams disrupted church services where employees of the contractor were worshiping and firebombed a daycare center near the site, but tensions rose to new heights in January when a group of terrorists fired at law enforcement officers clearing the site of squatters. One thug fired at a state trooper, so police shot back and killed him.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/chris-queen/2023/09/05/over-60-domestic-terrorists-face-rico-charges-over-protests-against-cop-city-n1724548

Antifa is just an idea though.

LOL

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

So, one fixes illegal hiring practices, by creating another illegal hiring/promotion program?  Wonder if they put any of these illegal practices to paper?  

Its fun to watch though.

• 2 weeks later...