Liberal Protests

B-Man

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Please finish destroying your cities liberals.

The rural communities could use the boost in equity.

I have faith in your ability to self-destruct.

....."ashes to ashes....dust to dust.......and the Feds aren't giving you one damn nickel...".............

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....."ashes to ashes....dust to dust.......and the Feds aren't giving you one damn nickel...".............

God I hope that is true.

It's time to cut all the federal money to non-performing bureaucracies. 

That last couple years I believe the most based countries right now are the former eastern block ones. Croatia, Hungary, Poland and even Russia. They have "Been there done that" for sure. Hands on experience dealing with communist tyranny.  Where have I seen this before? Same script, different movie set.

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

That guy is high as a kite. Probably won't feel the welts until tomorrow

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dubs said:

Hey Dan, the 80s called, they want you back.

I'm calling any media coverage of that particular wall "Momograms". 

Btw, the photos I saw of the mom's in the Momograms were all maskless.  They must have gotten the memo that violating social distancing guidelines and linking arms while not wearing masks actually frightens the virus so that it will not be transmittable. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You can move if you don’t like real Americans standing up for justice for Black Americans

This is a genius plan to get justice for Black Americans BillStime - let them burn down cities and destroy businesses and property. Can’t wait to see what the future holds. 

• Like (+1) 1