Liberal Protests

B-Man

It really is truly amazing what’s going on in Portland and other places. I swear this is the natural progression of giving every kid a trophy. 

in all seriousness though, what can you possibly say about this?  You have left wing democrats in a left wing run city in a left wing run state destroying the lives of the other left wing residents of said left wing city.

This is a shining example of how left wing policies are epic failures. 

The last Republican governor of Oregon was in office in 1987. 33 years ago. these nitwits storming the city weren’t even born then.  The last time there was a Republican Mayor of Portland was 1980. 40 years ago!

18 minutes ago, dubs said:

It really is truly amazing what’s going on in Portland and other places. I swear this is the natural progression of giving every kid a trophy. 

in all seriousness though, what can you possibly say about this?  You have left wing democrats in a left wing run city in a left wing run state destroying the lives of the other left wing residents of said left wing city.

This is a shining example of how left wing policies are epic failures. 

The last Republican governor of Oregon was in office in 1987. 33 years ago. these nitwits storming the city weren’t even born then.  The last time there was a Republican Mayor of Portland was 1980. 40 years ago!

Um yea - it’s a shame the Law and Order President (who has pardoned all of his buddies who just happen to be crooks) - is sending in the Trump riot police to purposely antagonize and disrupt protestors - all in the name of his re-election. 

Heck - the campaign had to use a photo from Ukraine  to send home the wrong message. Trumps America is disgusting.

image.thumb.jpeg.874c377e59c8c944dca8b5a39d7e7e79.jpeg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

That is the point.

If people vote for that disaster, then fine.

The people will have spoken...and then the real fun begins.

Until the left has it's nose pushed into the pile of sh!t it left in the kitchen, they aren't going to get the message that they are the problem.

As much as I relish the idea of stupid people suffering consequences for the pathetic choices they make; I don’t know if I’m willing to allow a festering puss filled blister like a Biden presidency infect this nation just to make a point. If history indeed repeats itself; there is a point of no return for every nation. What you lose today; you don’t get back tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

As much as I relish the idea of stupid people suffering consequences for the pathetic choices they make; I don’t know if I’m willing to allow a festering puss filled blister like a Biden presidency infect this nation just to make a point. If history indeed repeats itself; there is a point of no return for every nation. What you lose today; you don’t get back tomorrow.

Infect the nation? Like the Trump presidency?

image.thumb.jpeg.67df95af9355abed5b5b653b8d114d95.jpeg

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295vxuhbphv80lqututv

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um yea - it’s a shame the Law and Order President (who has pardoned all of his buddies who just happen to be crooks) - is sending in the Trump riot police to purposely antagonize and disrupt protestors - all in the name of his re-election. 

Heck - the campaign had to use a photo from Ukraine  to send home the wrong message. Trumps America is disgusting.

image.thumb.jpeg.874c377e59c8c944dca8b5a39d7e7e79.jpeg

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!  Did you not get a tee ball trophy when you were 6?  

bozo

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No I had bone spurs I couldn’t participate.

I didn’t know that you could get bone spurs in your brain. Tough break. :(

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Kind of like those freedoms in Portland, right?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Kind of like those freedoms in Portland, right?

Destroying property and disrupting the lives of everyone else around you is not a right. Didn’t think that had to be explained. That is not up for debate.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, The Guy In Pants said:

Destroying property and disrupting the lives of everyone else around you is not a right. Didn’t think that had to be explained. Nice try.

Is that today’s excuse? The excuses keep changing 

Meanwhile - I’m Kansas City:

Barr says feds arrested 200 people in Operation Legend. KC officials can’t confirm it

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What freedoms are being taken away in Portland?  

The freedoms to deface others' property, the freedom to destroy public property, & the freedom to assault others for starters.

• Thank you (+1) 1