Liberal Protests

B-Man

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Don Lemonhead isn't the worst journalist of the year for nothing. He has earned that moniker.

I just don't understand what motivates people to call everyone who doesn't agree with them 'racist,' and then the moment one of the most popular black men in the country doesn't fall in line, they literally call him a negro.

Part of me has to believe that more Kanye fans are with Kanye than with those racist, hypocritical, condescending schittsuckers calling him a negro.

Keep up the good work, leftists. It's really resonating with America! :lol:

33 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I just don't understand what motivates people to call everyone who doesn't agree with them 'racist,' and then the moment one of the most popular black men in the country doesn't fall in line, they literally call him a negro.

Part of me has to believe that more Kanye fans are with Kanye than with those racist, hypocritical, condescending schittsuckers calling him a negro.

Keep up the good work, leftists. It's really resonating with America! :lol:

The problem for decent, hard-working, well-intentioned centrists not all that dialed into the political landscape is they just don't understand this person, and other crazy people like her, is coming for them too.  She hates....everybody NOT a transgendered or non-white female survivor of sexual assault that is HIV positive.  

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump’s ‘Token Negro,’ Don Lemon Laughs (Video)

https://www.thewrap.com/don-lemon-laughs-as-cnn-panel-mocks-kanye-west-as-token-negro-video/

Hypocrites.

Don't think for yourself. Ever. Go with the herd, or we'll shame you into submission. 

That's all they have left to argue... it's a sign of a losing side, not a winning one. Don't fall for the media hype, they represent the vocal minority - not majority. 

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Good grief.

Hurry up and die already.

How compassionate of her to give him the option to die on his own.  How much longer until Progressives start to advocate mandatory death for those it finds quarrelsome.?

The Republicans are doing the right thing. Just don't look.  I'd put in ear buds, listen to music, chill.  

Eventually antagonize these snowflakes to lay a hand on me and then I'll get the secret bag of popcorn I carry to watch ensuing beat down.

Now the Portland protesters are fighting back law enforcement with lawsuits.

Meanwhile mayor Ted Wheeler and chief of police Outlaw sit by and watch at the latest antifa/blm non permit protest.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/10/woman_suffered_whiplash_after.html

Woman suffered whiplash after police pushed her at Portland City Hall, lawsuit says

Very funny..................?

THE JOURNOLIST IS HOPPING: Supercut of television reporters telling people to not use the “mob” word cut with video of the mob.

Earlier: The text version of the supercutfeaturing print reporters getting vaporish over what Brooke Baldwin of CNN called “the m-word.”

Related: Here Are The People Who Called The Tea Party ‘The M-Word’ — Or Worse.

14 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Can you please provide a link?

I can't access this.

www. twitter.com/ bennyjohnson/status/1050818419954728961

remove the spaces (it won't let me post the link as a link, it embeds it automatically even when I ask it not to)

Antifa hits NYC GOP HQ: https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/12/nyc-gop-headquarters-vandalized/

Edited by Deranged Rhino