Liberal Protests

B-Man

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Too bad not many pussified white people won't speak up like this 

Weird part is he's 100% right and everything he says can be backed up 

by facts and statistics. That's how ^%$#ed up everything is right now.

Its not blacks vs whites...

Its criminals vs non criminals.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Too bad not many pussified white people won't speak up like this 

Weird part is he's 100% right and everything he says can be backed up 

by facts and statistics. That's how ^%$#ed up everything is right now.

Its not blacks vs whites...

Its criminals vs non criminals.

Spot on.

But try telling that to the braindead lefties in here and out on the street rioting to God knows what.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Probably.

In between of his desperately trying to trick someone into responding to his fake "nazi" posts in every thread........:lol:

BRYAN PRESTON: Why Seattle Is Likely to See More Riots and Violent Crime.

Chief Best is telling Mayor Durkan and the city council that they’re about to get people killed. But police officers won’t be among the casualties if Chief Best can help it.

Mayor Jenny Durkan and the city council have voted to take non-lethal tools out of the hands of police, which is in effect a vote for violence, property destruction, and anarchy. So that’s what they’re more likely to get now. We’ve seen the consequences of this before, recently.

Good luck, Seattle. Elections truly do have consequences.

Or as Roger Kimball writes: It Doesn’t End Well.

Spoiler alert:. She'd like people dead.

9 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Reading Twitter; you’d think stopping a car, surrounding it and harassing the driver would be met with compassion. I watched all the video I could, and looked at the pics of Garrett before he was show and next to the car. When a rifle is in your shoulder; your strong arm resting down the side parallel to the weapon that is considered carrying at the ready position, it is considered a threatening position. A ready to fire position. I count 8 shots in two of the videos. 5 of which sound to be from a long barreled weapon, 3 from a handgun. 

Stupid games equal stupid prizes. In Garrett’s interview; his last, he takes a pot shot at those they harass in the streets as ****ies who don’t fight back. Ironic.

Sad to see death but at some point actions and choices have consequences. The sympathizers say the car purposely tried to kill people. If that’s the case; it wouldn’t have stopped and kore than Garrett would have died.  People trying to leave or get away from the ruckus in their cars; tend to try and maneuver around the crowds.  

The driver is cooperating with police and if they find malice outside simple self defense; I hope the driver is charged. At the same time; this ***** has to stop.

The car was turning right about halfway through the vid.  Definitely 5 shots from the guys AK, before he was shot. Some reports (could be fake news) states he was firing in the air to scare the driver. Either way, 3 shots is the box drill, haha. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hate is learned.  I only had to think back to my grade school years and the people I encountered.  If a kid hated the cops chances are they learned from someone in their home.  Homes rife with issues such as alcoholism, drug abuse, domestic violence, stolen property, etc..  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

The car was turning right about halfway through the vid.  Definitely 5 shots from the guys AK, before he was shot. Some reports (could be fake news) states he was firing in the air to scare the driver. Either way, 3 shots is the box drill, haha. 

Beautiful

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Backstory:

And then, this happened:

Red-pilling people one fire bomb at a time...

Oops sorry I missed this post Buffalo Gal.  I posted the same tweet of the guy's trashed apartment as a result of the peaceful protest.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Non answer.

What a shock.

Good thing that I was sitting down.

New silent majority against far-left extremism may help reelect Trump

In the wake of recriminations over both COVID-19 and the George Floyd killings, conventional wisdom again has it that the country is trending left with the usual suspects in the elite establishment on the East and West Coasts predicting the end of Donald Trump. Hard core Trump supporters don’t care about the opinion of the opinion makers, but they won’t be the only Trump voters in November. In 2016, people who would not admit to being Trump backers or Hillary haters were enough to give the Republicans the edge in crucial swing states. At that time, they were not a majority; they may be this time.

Media and Hollywood elites are sending a not-so-subtle message that a vote for Mr. Trump is a vote for evil, but many people in this country have a far different definition of evil.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

• Thank you (+1) 1