Liberal Protests

B-Man

11 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Since when is having rocks, frozen water bottles, cherry bombs, etc thrown at LE peaceful protest? Hundreds of LE have been injured, some killed since this all started. Why haven't you denounced the rioting, burning, and violence going on in Portland and other democratic cities?

He has a bustling business going selling laser pointers to "peaceful protesters". 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, LB3 said:

No. You can't.

lmao you must not be active on social media then. 

get on twitter and type in police brutality. enjoy the thousands of clips of police brutally assaulting americans on the streets for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

16 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Since when is having rocks, frozen water bottles, cherry bombs, etc thrown at LE peaceful protest? Hundreds of LE have been injured, some killed since this all started. Why haven't you denounced the rioting, burning, and violence going on in Portland and other democratic cities?

I'm sorry but where the hell has that all happened? 

there are countless videos of police gassing peaceful protests all over the country, shooting rubber bullets towards reporters, beating them with batons . one happened on LIVE TV the day the president decided to gas his own people so he can go on a photoshoot at that church in DC. 

of course you probably had no idea about this because you have been fed bull#### fox news propaganda for the last few months. 

Edited by Penfield45

21 minutes ago, LB3 said:

No. You can't.

Two things. Remember first that Penfield hates black people, he called them all "dumb as hell" (his words) for voting for Biden not too long ago. He's a racist, he's proven it months ago. Second, remember that while he's not well educated or especially bright, he falls into this category noted by Scott Adams below and dunked on by UH: 

Not able to think for himself. Not able to discern the difference between NPC spin and facts. 

In short -- he's a waste of carbon. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

lmao you must not be active on social media then. 

get on twitter and type in police brutality. enjoy the thousands of clips of police brutally assaulting americans on the streets for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

I'm sorry but where the hell has that all happened? 

there are countless videos of police gassing peaceful protests all over the country, shooting rubber bullets towards reporters, beating them with batons . one happened on LIVE TV the day the president decided to gas his own people so he can go on a photoshoot at that church in DC. 

of course you probably had no idea about this because you have been fed bull#### fox news propaganda for the last few months. 

47 LE were injured just a few days ago in Chicago guarding the Columbus statue, and it's happening every night in Portland, and has been for several weeks

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

47 LE were injured just a few days ago in Chicago guarding the Columbus statue, and it's happening every night in Portland, and has been for several weeks

It's just an odd coincidence that the innocent protesters seem to always be around when spontaneous combustion breaks out. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

ok? what does have to do with peaceful protests? Why are you grouping people peacefully protesting and ones that are causing violence? 

seems like all you want to do is group everyone who is BLM in one category and pretend like what they are protesting for is obsolete and doesn't mean anything. seems like you have zero idea about what is going on in this country 

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

ok? what does have to do with peaceful protests? Why are you grouping people peacefully protesting and ones that are causing violence? 

seems like all you want to do is group everyone who is BLM in one category and pretend like what they are protesting for is obsolete and doesn't mean anything. seems like you have zero idea about what is going on in this country 

The peaceful protest almost always turns violent, especially when the sun goes down. I'm all for peaceful protests, everyone here is, hell as I've stated been in many of them back in the 60s, it's when these protests turn where I, and most everyone, has a problem, they've been going on way too long now and have accomplished nothing, except mayhem.

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

ok? what does have to do with peaceful protests?

Your use of the term "peaceful" is like my use of the phrase "I get laid a lot". Patently false. :bag:

• Haha (+1) 5

36 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

The peaceful protest almost always turns violent, especially when the sun goes down. I'm all for peaceful protests, everyone here is, hell as I've stated been in many of them back in the 60s, it's when these protests turn where I, and most everyone, has a problem, they've been going on way too long now and have accomplished nothing, except mayhem.

then you would know that almost every peaceful protest has turned "violent" when the police start causing the chaos. 

In DC protesters were peacefully protesting in the park in front of the white house, what happened? Police gassed them and beat them and the violence occuered. people are sick and tired of the police force in this country. 

40 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

then you would know that almost every peaceful protest has turned "violent" when the police start causing the chaos. 

In DC protesters were peacefully protesting in the park in front of the white house, what happened? Police gassed them and beat them and the violence occuered. people are sick and tired of the police force in this country. 

No, the DC protesters had continued past curfew and had been warned several times to disperse before tear gas was used on them.

Did the Federal Law Enforcement cause the violence in Portland in the first 50 days of rioting? We know that the local police force was told to stand down during that time. Talk your way out of that one.

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

(screen shot for when she inevitably deletes the tweet)

amy.JPG

for a second I thought siskind was one of the dozens of genders that’s going on right now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

nice! you can also make a 2 hour long clip of police brutality towards PEACEFUL protesters from all over the country in the last 2 months. 

I would like you to do it. No....no.....go ahead.

• Thank you (+1) 1