Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Alf -- the media and the left have actively sought to sow discord and prevent unity for 4 years. They did it by starting the conversation with: HE'S A TRAITOR!

You can't de-escalate that. 

Correct. The actual people sowing division are the ones crying about how the president should be a uniter. ***** them all. 

You weren't missed.

made w/ Imgflip meme maker

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trumps America - aren’t you proud Trump voters?

There is a rebuttable presumption that this guy had it coming.

There are no "peaceful protestors" in Portland.

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That's not a protest, it's a dance party.

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

There is a rebuttable presumption that this guy had it coming.

There are no "peaceful protestors" in Portland.

And you think Trump's personal army is there to create peace? No - they're there to create havoc. It's a campaign ad - and it will blow up in their face.

Americans are tired of the Trump schitt show.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you think Trump's personal army is there to create peace? No - they're there to create havoc. It's a campaign ad - and it will blow up in their face.

Americans are tired of the Trump schitt show.

And Americans aren't tired of every major American Democratic-run city burning to the ground by those thugs?

Ok, got it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

And Americans aren't tired of every major American Democratic-run city burning to the ground by those thugs?

Ok, got it.

You can move if you don’t like real Americans standing up for justice for Black Americans

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You can move if you don’t like real Americans standing up for justice for Black Americans

You are so fvckin diluted that it isn't even worth engaging with you.

What a fvckin fraud you are.

• Like (+1) 1

This conversation was referenced earlier, forgive me if it's been posted but it's too hilarious not to share. Remember who Harf is -- she's spent the past three years lying for her former bosses about Trump/Russia. She was involved in the coup herself. She's an enemy of truth and a paid propagandist, nothing more. 

And it's HILARIOUS to watch her get smashed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Alf -- the media and the left have actively sought to sow discord and prevent unity for 4 years. They did it by starting the conversation with: HE'S A TRAITOR!

You can't de-escalate that. 

Correct. The actual people sowing division are the ones crying about how the president should be a uniter. ***** them all. 

DUDE

Welcome back.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This conversation was referenced earlier, forgive me if it's been posted but it's too hilarious not to share. Remember who Harf is -- she's spent the past three years lying for her former bosses about Trump/Russia. She was involved in the coup herself. She's an enemy of truth and a paid propagandist, nothing more. 

She certainly earns that "Barf" monicker.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let me take this one for you Marie:

Dubs: "No.  Back to you Harris"

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

#WINNING?

Sad... really sad bro.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

By the way, how cute is that Emily woman?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Very. 

Pretty sure she's not only a lawyer, but was a former NFL cheerleader. She's also very involved in wounded veteran groups through her husband (who's a Marine I believe, not 100%)

She was a blonde Oakland Raiderette if I remember correctly.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Please go on and on about that globalist douchebag. It's pretty entertaining.

It has nothing to do with what Trump is doing now, though, as much as you want it to.

Do you have dementia?  Because  when my almost 94 tear old mom just wakes up, she repeats the last thing you said to her.