Liberal Protests

B-Man

4 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Why isn't there a thread made on the white supremacist who committed a mass shooting in Louisville last night? 

Is he considered a "thug" also? A White man (no surprise) killed someone at a peaceful protest. I'm sure he intended on hurting more people. 

of course everyone in this thread chooses to ignore this. ***** cowards 

Interesting that you’ve been able to devine motive and intent when no one else has, and without being able to examine evidence.

27 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

show up to a Bills game with an All white matter sign and i'll gladly watch one of our players come up into the stands and smack the living ***** out of you. 

***** clown. 

Why would it take a player to do it? Afraid to do it yourself?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Interesting that you’ve been able to devine motive and intent when no one else has, and without being able to examine evidence.

there is a video of a white man shooting into a crowd. what more evidence do you need? lol 

3 hours ago, Rob's House said:

A bunch of white people used to stand in the corners in Oakland with BLM signs.  ?

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

show up to a Bills game with an All white matter sign and i'll gladly watch one of our players come up into the stands and smack the living ***** out of you. 

***** clown. 

Dark matter is the cool *****. 

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

there is a video of a white man shooting into a crowd. what more evidence do you need? lol 

The only reason a white person might shoot into a crowd is because they are a white supremacist?  This is your analysis?

The FBI should hire you immediately.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"Unrest" nice word choice there, Fox.

Be careful what you wish for...

NYPD sees 49 percent spike in officers filing for retirement amid George Floyd unrest
The NYPD told Fox News on Saturday that 272 officers have filed for retirement between Floyd's death and June 23.

</snip>

i dunno... not long ago i was told this was fake news...

57 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The only reason a white person might shoot into a crowd is because they are a white supremacist?  This is your analysis?

The FBI should hire you immediately.

As I've repeatedly said, I could never knowingly become a Democrat because of the ever-present #1 requirement to be Democrat: you absolutely must be as dumb as a mop.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

when we say defund the police this is what we mean 

thank god the police get millions for their jet skis and snacks meanwhile the education system in this country continues to crumble to pieces 

Edited by Penfield45

51 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

As I've repeatedly said, I could never knowingly become a Democrat because of the ever-present #1 requirement to be Democrat: you absolutely must be as dumb as a mop.

I have a mop, and while it is dumb, it is useful. Democrats that are still alive... no use. 

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

thank god the police get millions for their jet skis and snacks meanwhile the education system in this country continues to crumble to pieces 

Well there you go. This tweet is living proof!  Police gotta go!!  ?

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Did you read that they use the water skis to patrol the three lakes in Austin? Or that the snacks are for domestic violence victims?

No. Of course you didn't. You took the low-hanging fruit and assumed it must be true. Again.

Admit it. You want no police, but when sane Americans pushed back on the "Defund the Police" mantra, the far left nutbags (see Kamala Harris, etc) quickly pivoted to "Well, what me really mean is not what we're saying, even though everyone knows what we mean when we say "Defund the Police."

But hey...nice try. Maybe tomorrow you'll come up with a better explanation of the phrase you constantly have to explain.

• Like (+1) 1

Just remember this, this coming season, when the professional athletes feed you a false narrative that the kneeling is not about the flag or the military.

989D4AEE-02E7-4E57-A04B-E61DE02ACFAF.jpeg

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

again, no one is saying remove police we are stating that they don't need as much money as they get 

How will giving them less money fix the problems of cops killing black people?

Do they kill them with dollar bills?

Do you have ANY clue how twisted up you've got yourself?