Chaos In Chicago!

I do wish Conservatives could flee the country and set up a super low tax republic just to see how it would "work."

It's actually been done. And it worked pretty well.

I guess the first battle over public health--setting up a sewer system--would cause a revolt. "Why does the government want to take our sheee-it? And they are going to make us pay to take it! Tyranny!!! Tyranny!!"

The first municipal projects were usually funded by private subscription.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just reading about Soros' next brain child. "Democracy spring" it's an all star conglomerate of the typical militant regressive groups that is planning mass civil disobedience this spring. Great. Wtf. Why don't they just get jobs to occupy their free time.

Oh, my. If only we would have compromised more! This would have never happened!

My God man you know such undertakings aren't possible without huge government bureaucracy , taxpayer funding and high skilled unionized government employees. Pure insanity

I was just reading about Soros' next brain child. "Democracy spring" it's an all star conglomerate of the typical militant regressive groups that is planning mass civil disobedience this spring. Great. Wtf. Why don't they just get jobs to occupy their free time.

Wonderful. Either starts or climaxes with the World Bank/IMF meetings downtown, I'm sure.

!@#$ it. I'll just drive the truck this spring, and be sure to run 'em over when they get in my way. Yes, I'll wear the t-shirt. And when they come to interview y'all, don't forget: I'm a Trumpster diver.

Wonderful. Either starts or climaxes with the World Bank/IMF meetings downtown, I'm sure.

!@#$ it. I'll just drive the truck this spring, and be sure to run 'em over when they get in my way. Yes, I'll wear the t-shirt. And when they come to interview y'all, don't forget: I'm a Trumpster diver.

Oh man the quotes they'd her from this place would be gold!

Sounds like the lefties want to rumble. What was it B. O. said in Philly back in '08? "If they bring a knife to a fight, we'll bring a gun."

Maybe some group of Trumpets could dog Hillary's campaign stops like the lefties did to Trump in Chicago.

Sounds like the lefties want to rumble. What was it B. O. said in Philly back in '08? "If they bring a knife to a fight, we'll bring a gun."

Maybe some group of Trumpets could dog Hillary's campaign stops like the lefties did to Trump in Chicago.

Hard to argue with a brick or a bat. Let's hope someone does this.

it's amazing. when i mention this to people they are entirely confused.

the best example is the fire protection. you'd pay the local fire protection to come to your house and get your bed out and a few important articles. they didn't even carry hoses - they carried universal bed tools.

fun point of fact, my family founded one of the fire halls in brockport.