I'm a Dead Man

Chef Jim

^^^^^^^^ This should have closed the thread right then and there!

I would reply back saying every cop on this list is entitle to one free appetizer at my restaurant for doing such a whiz-bang job protecting our streets! (Then in fine print type "limit one per badge number offer good March 14 through Apr 30 from 3 pm to 3:30 pm.")

Make sure donuts are available as appetizers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your wife know you're going on a coffee date with a 26 year old cop? (Or does he have 26 years on the job? Either way, it's cute Jim has a date!)

26 years on the job retiring in 3. Yes Jim has a date with a future client. :thumbsup:

If you're outside when they drive by, call them over and chat with them. Let them know you appreciate the police work they do. Get to know them. It could pay off. Then again, they could cuff you, throw you in the back of a paddy wagon and take you for a wild swerving ride on some very bumpy roads. :ph34r:

If you're outside when they drive by, call them over and chat with them. Let them know you appreciate the police work they do. Get to know them. It could pay off. Then again, they could cuff you, throw you in the back of a paddy wagon and take you for a wild swerving ride on some very bumpy roads. :ph34r:

I was planning on chatting with them to let them know how much I appreciate their work but second option sounds pretty cool.

Well.... see... what I've heard around town is... ummmm... :bag:

Damn you for quoting my text, now there's no deleting the original!!! :P

Well the right amount of cash slipped to your favorite mod could make the whole thing disappear... Said mod doesn't even have to wear leather to get it done ...

Well the right amount of cash slipped to your favorite mod could make the whole thing disappear... Said mod doesn't even have to wear leather to get it done ...

Now why the !@#$ should Beerball profit from this?? :censored:

It's called a "nickel ride."

You totally don't want my advice. You'd have to move to where you can keep your doors unlocked.

I don't want you as a neighbor...

:-P :-P

I'd rather live where I have to lock my doors than BFE.

I'd rather live where I have to lock my doors than BFE.

Just trying to give you some advice about safety and feeling secure, advisor...

...You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink... Horses are some of the stupidest animals on earth... They will continue to drink from the same poisoned well. Now, donkeys won't drink from the same tainted water... They sense trouble and move on. Funny how nature is and how humans tend to misinterpret nature and get it all wrong with stereotypes.

Be the shiny horse instead of using your two feet to find a new well. I will be the jackass in safe BFE. You will look really "cool" more so than us poor alive losers in Hooterville.

Superficial beauty and status symbols is all that counts for many until their head is rolling down the hill into that beautiful bay.

Just trying to help Mr. Horse. :-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois