Black Lives Don't Matter?

3rdnlng

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It had a caption on it that read "All I said was I didn't like the gumbo."

I got that part. It's still a picture of a hanging. They could have used something less gruesome, like someone in a stockage or something.

I got that part. It's still a picture of a hanging. They could have used something less gruesome, like someone in a stockage or something.

Why the outrage though, if you don't like it, go somewhere else to eat instead and don't give them your monetary support.

People and businesses have freedoms to make poor decisions

Individuals also have free choice to eat where they choose and support whom they want

It's a shame that the Assistant Director of Housing isn't smart enough to know when she is being trolled.

I hope that someone writes this on the board next: If everything is racist, then nothing is racist

PS: the correct answer to the thread title (Black Lives Don't Matter?) is.....

ALL LIVES MATTER.

but if I state that, then I am branded a "racist"

Yes, you are a racist because you know or should that "Black lives matters" means Black lives matter too - of course the too is silent to racists- when someone wears a pink band for Breast cancer awareness do you go up to them and say " you should be aware of all cancers not just breast cancer" I doubt it because even a racist like you knows that would be a dick move- but who knows? maybe during Autism awareness month you go around mumbling all developmental disabilities matter.

Yes, you are a racist because you know or should that "Black lives matters" means Black lives matter too - of course the too is silent to racists- when someone wears a pink band for Breast cancer awareness do you go up to them and say " you should be aware of all cancers not just breast cancer" I doubt it because even a racist like you knows that would be a dick move- but who knows? maybe during Autism awareness month you go around mumbling all developmental disabilities matter.

The too is silent. :w00t:

Yes, you are a racist because you know or should that "Black lives matters" means Black lives matter too It means NO such thing. Try telling that to a member of BLM and see what reaction you get.

when someone wears a pink band for Breast cancer awareness do you go up to them and say " you should be aware of all cancers not just breast cancer" What an incredibly inappropriate comparison. Let me know when the next breast cancer riot breaks out,.

Black Lives matter activists are not like those who work towards ending a disease. As a registered nurse for the past 35 years (and a cancer survivor) I am well aware of that.

I doubt it because even a racist like you knows that would be a dick move- but who knows? maybe during Autism awareness month you go around mumbling all developmental disabilities matter.

Thanks for demonstrating to all here, what a weak argument requiring anger and diversion looks like

I just don't understand the hissy fit over Black Lives Matter. Would someone please explain it to me?

Go ahead and use small words and short sentences if you think that will make it easier for me to understand.

You still would not under stand.

Seriously, the Black Lives Matter people are saying it to the exclusion of other people. They resent Alllivesmatter

Edited by 3rdnlng

I just don't understand the hissy fit over Black Lives Matter. Would someone please explain it to me?

Go ahead and use small words and short sentences if you think that will make it easier for me to understand.

Because in practice they're very exclusionary.

They are backed and organized by race baiting militant regressive idealogy who only care about black people that are killed by white people or white Hispanic people. Its nothing more than political tool using people.

The thousands of black on Black murders don't matter, they don't count and are ignored. It doesn't further their agenda.

You still would not under stand.

Seriously, the Black Lives Matter people are saying it to the exclusion of other people. They resent Alllivesmatter

I think I know why the Black Lives Matter group was formed. Why was the All Lives Matter group Formed?

Because in practice they're very exclusionary.

Who do they exclude?

Because they're racist?

How are they racist?

They are backed and organized by race baiting militant regressive idealogy who only care about black people that are killed by white people or white Hispanic people. Its nothing more than political tool using people.

The thousands of black on Black murders don't matter, they don't count and are ignored. It doesn't further their agenda.

Nice rant, but how do you know all of this?