Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

On 7/21/2019 at 6:20 PM, DC Tom said:

I actually feel kind-of bad for Biden.  He was given the Vice Presidency in 2008 as part of the deal that guaranteed Hillary the Secretary of State position and a clear Democratic field in 2016.  And now, having held up his end and stayed aside in 2016 to watch her lose to a Cheetoh Dust Golem he probably could have beaten, he's finding his party's doing his level best to abandoned him

I don’t feel bad for him at all.

He didn’t have to run this time around and he would have been trashed 4 years ago.  He came “late” to this race complete with his own cloud of illusion. Now the smoke is clearing he’s getting trashed. And the party will only abandon him for as long as he’s running.  As soon as he’s out they will soothe his spurious legacy again.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

obama-remember-member-me_new.jpg

Valerie Jarrett gets WAY more than she asked for with tweet about people missing Obama and ROFL

It was probably really hard for Valerie Jarrett to sit and watch a bunch of ungrateful Democrats tearing her ‘boss’ apart during this week’s debate. Even the Left had to admit the big loser of these debates was not Trump at all … it was Obama.

First Eric Holder came out and tried to shame Democrats for being mean to Obama, and then this from Valerie:

gCdSNrfK_bigger.jpgValerie JarrettVerified account @ValerieJarrett

FollowFollow @ValerieJarrett

Don’t you miss @BarackObama?

No.

No, we don’t.

0wkvIaI6_bigger.pngNickarama‏ @Nickarama1
FollowFollow @Nickarama1

I’m sure the soldiers who were wounded because of his restrictive rules of engagement don’t miss him either.

5:00 AM - 2 Aug 2019

I miss my insurance plan, I miss the extra money I’ve spent since the ACA, I don’t miss him though

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Chris Matthews: Obama Presidency ‘So Thrilling’ — It’s ‘Still Thrilling to Me’. In fact I feel it tingle right down my leg. Never mind, let's not talk about this anymore.

Cleanup, aisle 4.

Seriously, did I miss something?

FIFY

Former president Barack Obama gets done what Trump cannot: Unify the country with moral leadership. “We should soundly reject language coming out of the mouths of any of our leaders that feeds a climate of fear and hatred or normalizes racist sentiments; leaders who demonize those who don’t look like us, or suggest that other people, including immigrants, threaten our way of life, or refer to other people as sub-human, or imply that America belongs to just one certain type of people," Obama said. That’s what a president sounds like.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

YOU BELIEVE THAT, I’LL SELL YOU SOME SWAMP LAND IN FLORIDA. AND THROW IN FLORIDA MAN AS COUNTERWEIGHT: 

Flashback: That Obamas-Netflix Deal Isn’t Political at All!

I heard it is being released on Netflix AND in theatres, so it will be eligible for an Oscar.  Maybe they should just hand it to the Obamas. 

Or better yet, wait for April, then when Michelle is riding high she declares her 2020 run. 

• Like (+1) 1