[closed]WHERE"S THE PRAISE For Wade Phillips ??

T master

In all the after hype of the super bowl with most focused on "What went wrong with Cam" ? Instead of What a game Wade Phillips called to show Superman that Wade is his Kryptonite .

The true question is Where is the praise for Wade Phillips ?

The man dialed up the defensive scheme of a lifetime to completely dismantle one of if not the highest powered offense in the league & the MVP of the season. He almost made them look

puny !

I'm not saying that the Broncos offense was any jugernaught (?) by any chance but they did just enough while again WADE PHILLIPS D was all that & a bag of chips :worthy: !!

So it must once more be asked Where is the praise for WADE ??? :thumbsup:

It sure does bewilder me how Gary Kubiak, Peyton Manning are getting so much hype when the offense did basically squat in that SB. Manning 13 of 23 for 141 passing one INT. Anderson did have 90 yards and a TD but was almost ineffective when they needed a first down.

The real difference in that game was Vonn Miller and how Wade used him and Ware. Plus the Denver defense scored a TD. The ORANGE CRUSH has returned.

It may take some time to sink in what really happened in that game but I think he will get his due eventually. I'm still holding out hope that Terry Pegula fires Ryan and hires Wade while keeping Greg Roman. :D

In all the after hype of the super bowl with most focused on "What went wrong with Cam" ? Instead of What a game Wade Phillips called to show Superman that Wade is his Kryptonite .

The man dialed up the defensive scheme of a lifetime to completely dismantle one of if not the highest powered offense in the league & the MVP of the season. He almost made them look

puny !

I'm not saying that the Broncos offense was any jugernaught (?) by any chance but they did just enough while again WADE PHILLIPS D was all that & a bag of chips :worthy: !!

Have you read any articles? They are all about Wade and his defense.

puny !

T master, turn on NFLN or NFL Radio. Everyone is crediting Wade and deservedly so.