Caption this Photo - Eli Manning

mannings.0.gif

Damn they scored, now I have to hear about this the rest of my life.

I think he is immediately thinking about the next sequence of plays. He's a very smart quarterback. He's like a chess player. All the others in the booth are cheering because Denver called "check." Eli knows that the game isn't over until you hear "checkmate."

Omaha!!!

Like this?

gisele-bundchen-victoria-secret.jpg?itok

Bruce Jenner?

I thought she sang it very well, surprisingly well infact. I expected she'd do some wild version but she sang it straight up and she certainly has a big enough voice for it. I could have done without the red glitter eye shadow, but otherwise was pleased. I often say if I were blind I'd like her much more. I do like a fair amount of her songs, but can do without the visuals.

Maybe this was already mentions, but did others see Papa John on the field running up to Peyton after the game. Thought maybe he was bringing him a spice of pizza to eat.

Thought it was real dumb, but typical Tracy Wilson on the field after the game asking Peyton about his retirement plans. Peyton doesn't bite on it., then goes back to Jim Nance who comments, how he understands not the place to be asking that question. Ten minutes later Nance is on the field interviewing Peyton, and he says to him. "We heard your response earlier to Tracy Wilson, but(in not exactly the same words) what are your retirement plans?" Peyton repeated the same answer. I thought what he should have said was well if you heard what I told Tracy, why are you asking me the same thing? Are you that stupid??

"That Lady Gaga national anthem was worst ever. What are they cheering?"