Tyrod did a reddit AMA

The Big Cat

[–]BearsDionazatyl 134 points

2 hours ago

How hard is it really to see over your linemen? Does that significantly block your view of your receivers or is it not a huge deal?

[–]Tyrod Taylor, Bills QBIAmTyrodTaylor[S] 307 points

2 hours ago

Not a huge deal at all. People always make a big point about short quarterbacks having a hard time seeing over the line, but if you have a 6'4 quarterback and a 6'5 lineman, he can't see over it either, so you find ways to throw in-between lanes. You gotta find passing lines as far as stepping up and moving the pocket, but height has never hindered me as far as seeing down the field. And I'm not the shortest quarterback in the league.

Thanks for the link, some fun stuff

PRETTY COOL:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/442a2g/tyrod_taylor_here_quarterback_for_the_buffalo/

I haven't read all the way through yet...

That was cool. Bet that restaurant gets a lot more traffic on fridays now. Also cool to know that 1st Percy Harvin TD was his favorite after all the non-believers were bashing him for not throwing a TD in pre-season.

<p><p>

[]BearsDionazatyl 134 points 2 hours ago

How hard is it really to see over your linemen? Does that significantly block your view of your receivers or is it not a huge deal?

[]Tyrod Taylor, Bills QBIAmTyrodTaylor[S] 307 points

2 hours ago

Not a huge deal at all. People always make a big point about short quarterbacks having a hard time seeing over the line, but if you have a 6'4 quarterback and a 6'5 lineman, he can't see over it either, so you find ways to throw in-between lanes. You gotta find passing lines as far as stepping up and moving the pocket, but height has never hindered me as far as seeing down the field. And I'm not the shortest quarterback in the league.

And here I was thinking he'd say it's a major issue

<p><p>

[]BearsDionazatyl 134 points 2 hours ago

[]Tyrod Taylor, Bills QBIAmTyrodTaylor[S] 307 points

2 hours ago

Wrong, since lineman often arent standing straight up.

[–]BearsDionazatyl 134 points

2 hours ago

[–]Tyrod Taylor, Bills QBIAmTyrodTaylor[S] 307 points

2 hours ago

No QB can see over the heads of their offensive linemen.

Some can see over their shoulders, though, and this increased visibility is an advantage.