Genesee Bock Beer

jaybee

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that's why Genesee is coming out with their "Winter Planetary Selection" of beers....my favorite is "Mercury Copperhead Ale"

Ok man so you don't fit some of their requirements. I still say go for it. I mean didn't you have to be somewhat intelligent to be a lawyer and you got that gig right?

Ok man so you don't fit some of their requirements. I still say go for it. I mean didn't you have to be somewhat intelligent to be a lawyer and you got that gig right?

There's a difference between being intelligent and having a lot of bull ****. The NY Bar Exam had quite a few essays....:)

Just curious if there are any other consumers of the winter seasonal Genesee Bock Beer. I'm a buyer of large quantities each year. My favorite.

Lots of snark in this thread, sorry about that. There's no accounting for some here.

I personally haven't had a genny product in more years than you've been alive because I thought it tasted craptastic.

Well, I drank my share of Genesee Creamers in high school and there were no complaints. 16 ounce bottles ("Pounders"). Speaking of high school beer...any of you guys remember drinking Goebels Beer?

You drank nazi beer?

I think any product made by Genny is fantastic, I also would like to thank everyone here for their contributions! A special thanks ones out to the mods also, without your efforts this place would run amuck!!

If I didn't respect your wife and offspring so much...