Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An inspiring story of one woman's struggle against all the dumb bitches who failed her by voting the way their husbands and sons told them to.
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Who will play the starring role... Hill or her body double?

Hillarys-body-double-healthier-678x381.j

you mean like when she collapsed and was carried back to the van and then 10 seconds later she popped out "fresh and new"???

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Anybody know how many dollars the Clinton Foundation is sitting on these days?  No doubt they had to make a few refunds in Dec 2016 but some of that was gotten with an eye on the future.

About $100B, if you include the Navy's operational budget...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Lots going around about this plane... it's something I was working on and didn't expect to go mainstream (because I wasn't certain it was real). Here's what I can confirm: 

1) The plane is real and a DOJ plane. 

2) It's made two trips to Little Rock this week, confirmed with flight tracker and multiple crew on the ground.

3) There is a grand jury impaneled in Little Rock though it's unconfirmed who's running it (Huber or Sessions or Mueller or the State AG). 

4) There are over 100 sealed (potential) indictments in Little Rock at this time. 

The rest is eye witness testimony I've been unable to confirm, so I treat it as speculative: 

* The first plane took off from Little Rock loaded with 100s of legal/banker boxes of documents.

* The plane returned yesterday with a full contingent of DOJ personnel who departed the airport in unmarked civilian cars once they landed. 

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots going around about this plane... it's something I was working on and didn't expect to go mainstream (because I wasn't certain it was real). Here's what I can confirm: 

1) The plane is real and a DOJ plane. 

2) It's made two trips to Little Rock this week, confirmed with flight tracker and multiple crew on the ground.

3) There is a grand jury impaneled in Little Rock though it's unconfirmed who's running it (Huber or Sessions or Mueller or the State AG). 

4) There are over 100 sealed (potential) indictments in Little Rock at this time. 

The rest is eye witness testimony I've been unable to confirm, so I treat it as speculative: 

* The first plane took off from Little Rock loaded with 100s of legal/banker boxes of documents.

* The plane returned yesterday with a full contingent of DOJ personnel who departed the airport in unmarked civilian cars once they landed. 

what did Trump do now?

he sneaked into Rose Law Firm and framed Hillary?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Huh...

Exactly, it's odd. Might be completely explainable though... people are eager to jump on it, especially some of the alternative sources who are 50/50 with their takes (in my book) which makes me hesitant for the time being. I'm tracking it with some interest, but trying not to read too much into it. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

what did Trump do now?

he sneaked into Rose Law Firm and framed Hillary?

:lol: 

The prevailing theory (unconfirmed/not mine) is that the DOJ is about to indict a bunch of Clinton Foundation board members. 

Dear Abby,

My husband hasn't worked for the last 14 years. All he does is get dressed in the morning and hop in his fancy car to visit his cronies. I know he's cheated on me many times with young girls who could be his granddaughters.   I know this because he brags about this to me.   He smokes fancy cigars and drinks the most expensive liquor day and night. We sleep in separate beds because he tells me he knows I`m a lesbian and besides that,  my varicose veins and fat behind turns him off.

Should I clobber him with something heavy, or should I just leave him ?  Your advice would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mad as Hell

Dear Mad as Hell,

You don`t have to take that kind of treatment from any man. I suggest you pack your bags and move out a.s.a.p.!   Don`t resort to violence and try to act more like a lady.

Remember, you were almost elected President of the United States, so try acting like one.

Abby
  • Like (+1) 1