Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't worry, Read Admiral Clinton, Trump will be recognizing all of the Clinton Foundation's work in the coming months. 

I want to know who did the makeup / photoshop / air brush job on Chelsea's Twitter pic.

Must have taken a miracle to doctor up

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBylF4lfX2DlGDDrD5a_J 

into

2tUcF22u.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I want to know who did the makeup / photoshop / air brush job on Chelsea's Twitter pic.

Must have taken a miracle to doctor up

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBylF4lfX2DlGDDrD5a_J 

into

2tUcF22u.jpg

I wanna hit it so bad.  Like, I'd love to get her freak flag flying. 

Hillary gave a wonderful review of lefty men who dominate her party:

resent minority advancement

molest women all the time

order their women about on who to vote for

there is a better way Hillary, with the GOP 

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Hillary gave a wonderful review of lefty men who dominate her party:

resent minority advancement

molest women all the time

order their women about on who to vote for

there is a better way Hillary, with the GOP 

You know...maybe Hillary was the plant for Trump.  He has the cash to buy her off.  Seriously, who else could he have defeated?

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

You know...maybe Hillary was the plant for Trump.  He has the cash to buy her off.  Seriously, who else could he have defeated?

As much as it doesn't make a lot of sense, he bested 16 other somewhat respected republicans. Trump is on track to getting more conservative things accomplished since Reagan. I was never a "Never Trump" kind of guy, but also thought he couldn't win. I'm now 100% behind his real agenda. Not the bs negotiating stances that you idiots take to heart, but his ultimate agenda. I think his efforts might bring us back to somewhere near a real republic under our constitution.

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

The election came and went and a great thing about the US is the consent to a peaceful transition in ruling party.

Trump’s election happened and the world moves on, but she is allowed to keep regurgitating and chewing her cud of bitterness publicly.