The Non Pet Peeve Thread..AKA Awesome Stuff

plenzmd1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seeing Mom walk again! She lost her leg this past February due to complications during knee surgery. It actually turned out to be four surgeries before they decided that her life was worth more than he leg.

Above the knee. 63 years old.

She got her new prosthesis this morning, and it is incredible! To see her spirits lifted after such a bout of depression was friggin awesome!

Yay Mom!!!!

Seeing Mom walk again! She lost her leg this past February due to complications during knee surgery. It actually turned out to be four surgeries before they decided that her life was worth more than he leg.

She got her new prosthesis this morning, and it is incredible! To see her spirits lifted after such a bout of depression was friggin awesome!

Yay Mom!!!!

dude ...that is the very definition of "chit that is awesome".

Yay Mom!!!!

I rarely read this thread, but I'm glad I did today.

Congrats to your mom!!!!

Yay Mom!!!!

Thats so awesome!!!

Congrats to your mom!

CBF