Bills add another 'Nole, sign RB James Wilder, Jr.

YoloinOhio

We'll see ya boobie!

Can't say that I'm going to miss seeing you out at the bar every other night rather than trying to improve your god-awful yard per attempt average, or rather than seeing a shrink to have you learn how to not commit dumb PF penalties.

haha. He likes to go out a little?

We'll see ya boobie!

Can't say that I'm going to miss seeing you out at the bar every other night rather than trying to improve your god-awful yard per attempt average, or rather than seeing a shrink to have you learn how to not commit dumb PF penalties.

Did you see him out boozing or have it good authority, or is this just imagined? Just want to know.

Did you see him out boozing or have it good authority, or is this just imagined? Just want to know.

Always see him out, always drinking, but never getting wild and seems in control. Coles every Tuesday, Encore every weekend, the occasional weeknight trips to Fredonia. I realize that pro athletes are normal people too who can go out and enjoy nightlife, but when you're that bad, wouldn't you try to be improving your game?

Always see him out, always drinking, but never getting wild and seems in control. Coles every Tuesday, Encore every weekend, the occasional weeknight trips to Fredonia. I realize that pro athletes are normal people too who can go out and enjoy nightlife, but when you're that bad, wouldn't you try to be improving your game?

Have i missed something since moving from the area 30 years ago that Fredonia is now a weeknight party road trip destination?

:huh:

yeah I'm thinking that if Wilder sticks, they will jettison Dixon and his salary. His knee injury may have impacted him but those are the breaks. The awkward thing is that maybe Karlos and Wilder are friends from FSU and I saw a poster say that Karlos was living with Dixon during the season.

James Wilder more power than speed

James Wilder Jr. was one of the most highly touted high school athletes in the country when he committed to Florida State back in 2011. He won a national title with the Seminoles as well, but landing a starter’s role in Tallahassee proved difficult. The same has held true in his two-year NFL career as he spent his first two seasons on the Cincinnati practice squad. Now he’ll have a chance to crack a 53-man roster with the Bills.

RB James Wilder Jr. signed by the Bills

james-wilder-story.jpg

Buffalo added another running back to a stacked group of ball carriers in their offensive backfield Wednesday.

Remember, Roman was the OC that let Boobie go from SF.....not surprised to see this. Lots of talent at rb now...including Ciera Wood.....I won't be looking for any draft of a RB....in fact, wasn't looking for one to be drafted before this signing. And, I am thinking that not only is Boobie got a target on his back, Gillislee might also be concerned about this signing. How many rb's hit the 53 roster....maybe three...and we know who two are......