I never want to meet Rex Ryan

Virgil

I'm terrified of what will happen to me if I meet this guy. I'll pry wake up in a restroom on the side of the thruway with my pants missing.

I don't know what there is about this guy, but apparently, whoever he talks to, he finds a way to get exactly what he wants. I can't think of any other explanation as to how he got hired. How he possibly got his brother hired. And then I look at what he did to our fan base to start the season. The media as the season went on. Dude should be running for president.

I've never seen a guy verbally obtain what should be denied by anyone else who can see the situation with their eyes.

Man has powers

I remember girls in high school who always said "I can't stand that guy" or "he's such an ass".....then, as luck would have it, after a week or so, they would be going out with those same guys who they previously ridiculed or attacked. I sense some repressed emotions and attraction here. The "pants down in the rest stop" is a dead giveaway.

Edited by BringBackFergy

I remember girls in high school who always said "I can't stand that guy" or "he's such an ass".....then, as luck would have it, after a week or so, they would be going out with those same guys who they previously ridiculed or attacked. I sense some repressed emotions and attraction here. The "pants down in the rest stop" is a dead giveaway.

Then how come the girls who couldn't stand me in high school still think I'm an ass?

Or wishful thinking :wub:

I'm terrified of what will happen to me if I meet this guy. I'll pry wake up in a restroom on the side of the thruway with my pants missing.

I don't know what there is about this guy, but apparently, whoever he talks to, he finds a way to get exactly what he wants. I can't think of any other explanation as to how he got hired. How he possibly got his brother hired. And then I look at what he did to our fan base to start the season. The media as the season went on. Dude should be running for president.

I've never seen a guy verbally obtain what should be denied by anyone else who can see the situation with their eyes.

Man has powers

I might have to start hanging out at the Big Tree, what a blast it would be to have a couple beers with Rex and Rob....