Rob Ryan joining Bills staff

FluffHead

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Except Bo knows diddly about books.

but knew plenty bout getting petting kitty.

respect/

and he changed the way we played guitars

Its amazing, but you have to wonder why all those baffoons are more successful than you. There are probably a lot of buffoons that are smarter than you too.

and now to commercial.

fans should obviously be running those teams.

Now that's a strawman argument and you know it. With the turnover we see in FOs and the results we see every season, fact is the average team is not run by "experts" and are borderline competent. Stop being so obstinate and just admit is.

When someone asks you if you are so smart why are you not working in the NFL and your only reason given is that you are happy in another job, you are saying implicitly that you are as smart as guys in the NFL. Otherwise, you would say "I'm not, and I have a great career elsewhere."

I think it's really unfair to ask someone why they aren't working for an NFL team. We all have our careers we have chosen for one reason or another. We can't be everything and many of us see our calling in other areas of society. Not all of us have fathers who have groomed us as future coaches. Plus, accept that many of us have the organizational skills and acumen to make NFL-level decisions without being employed by an NFL team.

You dont know what the fuc your talking about

Explain. Resorting to expletives and short answers doesn't count. It just shows a lack of argument.