Rob Ryan joining Bills staff

FluffHead

he won two SBs as a LB coach with the Pats. He's not running the defense. He's an assistant coach. It's not the end of the world but that won't stop folks from acting like it. It's an annual tradition!

No, no one here has even suggested it's the end of the world, just another predicable embarrassment. another bad joke.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if he will be made the DC at any point and neither does anyone else. He's an assistant coach. He has been a very successful position coach and knows Rex's scheme to help implement it. Not sure if there is anything to really be up in arms about at this point in time?

Fine, let me stick to facts.

In which case, being a successful position coach but a terrible DC makes him qualified for that position with the Bills ? How ?

I had posted this in a thread several weeks back. Check out the Defensive rankings:

http://www.pro-footb...hes/RyanRo0.htm

(edit - Big Cat beat me to it)

Rare to find single digits in any category. Not sure if you are implying this, but I want to see anyone brings stats and solid information to say why this hire is a good thing for the Bills.

It is wrong from the football perspective (as shown above). It stinks of nepotism. It send a wrong message to any future coaching candidates. It also raises questions about who made this decision and why.

Ok cool thanks for the info. I can go back to not looking forward for the Bills D to get any better again.

After 16 years being kick in the sac......why not? I think he did ok in Dallas and New Orleans. I don't think it can get worse. Let's see what this thread is saying a year from now. Hopefully we are talking divisional playoffs! Go Bills! Good luck this off season and I hope this hire is helps us get over the hump.

We moved so many times when Ralph was the owner, right?

FWIW, Ralph did threaten to move to Seattle way back when.

If the Pegulas did not step up to the plate and pay what they did, we could still be reading about the possibility of the Bills moving to LA rather than the Rams, Chargers, of Raiders.

FWIW, Ralph did threaten to move to Seattle way back when.

If the Pegulas did not step up to the plate and pay what they did, we could still be reading about the possibility of the Bills moving to LA rather than the Rams, Chargers, of Raiders.

Obviously I am thankful that they bought the Bills. Just not a fan of how they run it.