Is this racist?

:lol: Probably true. Though it's balanced out living and working where I do. I see both sides of the crazy coin -- which pushes me further and further away from the notion of political teams.

I understand. It's tough to willingly associate yourself, even superficially, with the likes of gatorman, birddog, or lybob.

Once, not too long ago, I probably would have voted for Bernie Sanders. Now I'd vote for Ted Cruz, just to spite them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand. It's tough to willingly associate yourself, even superficially, with the likes of gatorman, birddog, or lybob.

Once, not too long ago, I probably would have voted for Bernie Sanders. Now I'd vote for Ted Cruz, just to spite them.

Join me in voting for Hillary. Let's make it a landslide and hand all the pending consequences of the last seven years right back to their party.

Join me in voting for Hillary. Let's make it a landslide and hand all the pending consequences of the last seven years right back to their party.

I am predisposed against the establishment of royal families, and thus I will never, ever, vote for a Bush or a Clinton. Six terms of those families is enough.

Six terms?

H.W.................(2)....................Bubba..............(2)..........................W....................(2)..................... = 6

That's what I was criticized for about a year ago, when I declared that I didn't care how good (or bad) a candidate Jeb was

I was NOT going to vote for another person in the immediate family ......................enough.

and .Hillary....................well she simply does not deserve anyone's vote.

H.W.................(2)....................Bubba..............(2)..........................W....................(2)..................... = 6

That's what I was criticized for about a year ago, when I declared that I didn't care how good (or bad) a candidate Jeb was

I was NOT going to vote for another person in the immediate family ......................enough.

and .Hillary....................well she simply does not deserve anyone's vote.

HW only served one term.

Back to the OP, not Racist® but very poor leadership.

I have had black coworkers mistake poor manners by white coworkers or personal slights as Racism©

Imagine if you will, a work environment consisting of nothing but Stadium Wallers. A new black employee is introduced to the crew. We even open the door to gatorman's "office" and let him take off his padded helmet and oven mits. The new employee is introduced to Tom. Tom is, well, Tom is Tom. The new employee may see Tom's manners as RacistTMbut in reality, it's just Tom being Tom. Which is Tom being a Dick. And things could get hairy

You should have led with that... It's 2016, only white people can be racist, remember?

My favorite Racists® are Asians. They are Racist© against other Asians

Back to the OP, not Racist® but very poor leadership.

Unfortunately, this is a bed made by liberals under the Barack Obama administration. Shortly after the cable news programs, and SoProgs on social media, started explaining that the only reason people disagree with Obama is because of his skin color, the concept of white privilege was on its tail. Next came "microagressions," and before you knew it, ivy league trust-fund college students were actually whining that their predominantly liberal campus was no longer a safe place.

So while I'm not sure the guy is or isn't a racist, it doesn't matter. We're getting to the point where you're just better off keeping your yap shut and avoiding any possibility that the person you're talking to is just waiting to call you a racist.

Look on the bright side...once Hillary is elected, we won't be called racists anymore. We'll be called misogynists. Or Bill, for short.

Unfortunately, this is a bed made by liberals under the Barack Obama administration. Shortly after the cable news programs, and SoProgs on social media, started explaining that the only reason people disagree with Obama is because of his skin color

Not just that, but if you were to agree or praise him in a way someone considered inappropriate ("he's well-spoken") you were being racist.

It is damn near impossible to refer to Obama in any way without someone calling you a racist.

So while I'm not sure the guy is or isn't a racist, it doesn't matter. We're getting to the point where you're just better off keeping your yap shut and avoiding any possibility that the person you're talking to is just waiting to call you a racist.

Or just start being overtly racist. If there's no question you're racist, then there's no room for discussion either.

Look on the bright side...once Hillary is elected, we won't be called racists anymore. We'll be called misogynists. Or Bill, for short.

Given that Bill Clinton was our "first black president," I'm pretty sure if Hillary's elected people will find some way to call us racists too...