SF interviewing Bills RB coach Anthony Lynn for HC (now OC)

YoloinOhio

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF now interviewing him for OC.... thinking he will be gone :angry:

I literally know nothing about Lynn.

Any sense as to how involved he was for us in game planning?

By the way, OC in San Fran under Chip seems like a garbage position; he won't get to call his own plays or run his own scheme. But maybe it is a better stepping stone than here?

SF now interviewing him for OC.... thinking he will be gone :angry:

That's not good. By all accounts Lynn is a rising star and did a fantastic job this past year. Hopefully Kelly doesn't know that he is a black guy. He already doesn't like good black players hopefully he doesn't like good black coaches either. :)

Did Lynn come over from SF with Roman, or is he a Ryan connection guy?

He came with Rex

I literally know nothing about Lynn.

Any sense as to how involved he was for us in game planning?

By the way, OC in San Fran under Chip seems like a garbage position; he won't get to call his own plays or run his own scheme. But maybe it is a better stepping stone than here?

He likely sees it as a stepping stone to HC since he has gotten HC interviews already and probably could benefit from some time in a coordinator role. He won't get that here for at least another year. I don't know how much he was involved in game planning but he was an assistant HC and completely turned around our running game, I believe Jets always good running games (not sure of ranking/stats, just perception).

Edited by YoloinOhio

Hopefully Kelly doesn't know that he is a black guy.

Lynn better insist that the interview is conducted in a dark room. Bills should insist on the interview in blinding daylight.

That's not good. By all accounts Lynn is a rising star and did a fantastic job this past year. Hopefully Kelly doesn't know that he is a black guy. He already doesn't like good black players hopefully he doesn't like good black coaches either. :)

It's a our only hope. :flirt:

SF also interview Curtis Modkins :ph34r:

@adamschefter

49ers are hiring former Lions RB coach Curtis Modkins as their offensive coordinator, per league sources.

My respect for Coach Lynn is even greater...he didn't want to be Chip's wait for the shake guy...(see Mel Brook's History of the World)..