BOLD predictions for 2016 Bills Offseason

YoloinOhio

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex has all ready hired his brother and Reed. Everyone in the league thinks he is going to run the same defense that he always has but it's just a huge smoke screen. Buffalo then keeps Mario Williams on the team and drafts another top DLman. When the season starts, Rex unleashes the DLine to destroy everything in their path. The line is given free rein to attack instead of dropping into coverage and linebackers only need to mop up after the chaos. The secondary looks better than ever because of all the pressure put on the QB and the Bills turn into the #1 defense by mid season.

That about sums up the fantasy. I must be losing it. I haven't even been drinking.

Rex Ryan hires his dad Buddy Ryan to comlete the Trifecta.

" I brought my Dad in to teach the DE's the finer points of dropping into pass coverage."

I would not mind Buddy hanging around.

If only to slap his boys around once in awhile.

" that aint not how your Momma and I brought you boys up, let them horses Run!! goldarnit! All this thinking aint no damned good for a horse "

Smack. Smack.

okay Pop ?!! Sorry Pop.

Rob we are running a wide nine...

Rex has all ready hired his brother and Reed. Everyone in the league thinks he is going to run the same defense that he always has but it's just a huge smoke screen. Buffalo then keeps Mario Williams on the team and drafts another top DLman. When the season starts, Rex unleashes the DLine to destroy everything in their path. The line is given free rein to attack instead of dropping into coverage and linebackers only need to mop up after the chaos. The secondary looks better than ever because of all the pressure put on the QB and the Bills turn into the #1 defense by mid season.

That about sums up the fantasy. I must be losing it. I haven't even been drinking.

you may be onto something though.

Obviously the first year is a feel it out year.

When the Bills dominate, I will be on top of the world!

wont we All ?!

But because i called it , after all this rampant negativity , someone will owe me a beer for my resilient attitude and borderline insanity. Makers Mark will do too. :flirt:

wont we All ?!

But because i called it , after all this rampant negativity , someone will owe me a beer for my resilient attitude and borderline insanity. Makers Mark will do too. :flirt:

OK, please have a beer. I'll make it up when we get together. Edited by Augie

Rex is fired.

Rob Ryan is hired as new HC.

Rex Ryan is hired as the new DC.

Pegula asks his aid why no one is in the stands on opening day.

Aid tells Pegula that the fans prefer being in the parking lot

getting drunk and having sex to actually watching the games.

PTR starts another thread blaming the fans for the Bills

inability to make the playoffs.

Duck Dynasty does a remote shooting in the parking lot

on game day because they like the red neck atmosphere.

I would not mind Buddy hanging around.

If only to slap his boys around once in awhile.

" that aint not how your Momma and I brought you boys up, let them horses Run!! goldarnit! All this thinking aint no damned good for a horse "

Smack. Smack.

okay Pop ?!! Sorry Pop.

Rob we are running a wide nine...

you may be onto something though.

Obviously the first year is a feel it out year.

I also think it could work.