[closed]*Fans at the games: 1 Step Forward 3 steps Back !!

T master

Well we end the season on a high note & go out with a win & knock the Jets out so that mean a lot of positives for the team right ?

WRONG ! THey are showing the D*** A** Bills fan that prior to the game jumps into a fire with a burning plastic table & gets up with a piece of the plastic from the table attached to his A** & the other fans around him pouring beer on it to put it out :bag:

Talk about taking 1 step forward & 3 steps back in the arena of public opinion :sick:

It was bad enough that the helmet incident with Carpenter was the lead on the story but he was just pissed & his helmet like his kick took a bad bounce, but this fan just completely put all of the positive news of our Bills winning into the trash .

If you see him tell him thanks for his less than stellar choice to jump into a burning fire & how he threw the national opinion of the Bills in a dumpster !

But i bet he's thinking , WOW THAT'S GREAT I WAS ON TV HA HA HA !! :bag:

Man what a sad life you and Yucky Gleason live, whining about people having fun. No harm no foul. If you need to live your life as a reflection of how others act and behave, that's truly a sad, sad life. I am not a reflection of anyone else. I am a diehard fan who went, sat through dreary weather and enjoyed the win. What these kids do doesn't reflect on ME as a Bills fan no more than what you do reflects on me as a Bills fan. You and Yucky should meet up at Hortons and commiserate over how pathetic it is for people to go and have fun. How dare they. What do you want? Everyone to show up at 11:30 and in an orderly fashion walk single file into the game, buy a hot cocoa, and sit quietly and watch a game? This isn't the parking lot of the Supreme Court, where some level of decorum is necessary and the proceedings are serious. We're talking about a game here. A game. Take a breather and enjoy life.

And I am not saying it's all well and good across the board. One thing that does drive me crazy is the condition they leave the lots in. Have some respect and keep it clean, you look worse as a slob than you do acting a fool.

Enjoy your miserable life.

Well we end the season on a high note & go out with a win & knock the Jets out so that mean a lot of positives for the team right ?

WRONG ! THey are showing the D*** A** Bills fan that prior to the game jumps into a fire with a burning plastic table & gets up with a piece of the plastic from the table attached to his A** & the other fans around him pouring beer on it to put it out :bag:

Talk about taking 1 step forward & 3 steps back in the arena of public opinion :sick:

It was bad enough that the helmet incident with Carpenter was the lead on the story but he was just pissed & his helmet like his kick took a bad bounce, but this fan just completely put all of the positive news of our Bills winning into the trash .

If you see him tell him thanks for his less than stellar choice to jump into a burning fire & how he threw the national opinion of the Bills in a dumpster !

But i bet he's thinking , WOW THAT'S GREAT I WAS ON TV HA HA HA !! :bag:

Ultimately both turned out to be pointless acts.