One Take Home From this Season - what's yours?

Mine is I'm appalled by the number of injuries we have had. I hope the Bills put together a off-season team to really drill deep into it and determine a cause. Our training staff? Our conditioning program? Our turf? What?

Good thought. I would like to see how we can compare to the rest of the league, and also the stats on soft muscle/ligament injuries vs broken bones.

I wonder if some of it is strength building, but perhaps also poor technique (tackling) and maybe not smart play.

I would like to see our whole team play with more of a mind toward avoiding injury (eg, RBs and WRs running out of bounds more; better form tackling my defenders).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that after watching this team this year, I have no idea what to expect next year. They could be better and end the drought and they might just get worse. I have absolutely no idea. Just can't get a read on what kind of team we will have next year.

Rex sucks but I do feel good about going 4-2 in the division ( plus I feel like we should have and would have beaten the Pats*** with better officiating, at least one game if not two)

I am also embarrassed that we went 1-3 v the NFC East - the worst division in football.

Rex can't coach, no matter what he says. Taylor should further develop and become a solid starter. We clearly need a good back-up QB, help on both lines, a beast linebacker, and a kicker who can do it all.

There aren't enough quality starters in the league. How are you going to find a good backup?