Jets Fans OUTRAGED Calling For Rex Ryan Back

Vinaccia

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/125295-any-chance-we-can-get-rex-back/

Jets fans want Rex back. I agree he is a great coach and today was a GREAT finish for this season. To go .500 with all of the injuries and a first year starting quarterback shows his resiliency as a coach with a depleted roster and good coaching ability.

I will respectfully disagree

Looks like it is one Jet fan that is calling for this.

Bowles seems like a great coach. And Chan had that offense put up record numbers, with Fitz and Bilal Powell as his star backfield.

nope - threads to fire Bowles on Gang Green as well

Btw Fitz and Powell are both FAs

Edited by YoloinOhio

Looks like it is one Jet fan that is calling for this.

Bowles seems like a great coach. And Chan had that offense put up record numbers, with Fitz and Bilal Powell as his star backfield.

Chan outdid himself today. He put the game in the hands of Fitz when he could have run the ball more.

let them have their post-game meltdown.

I wonder what this site looked like after the 2004 Steelers/Bills loss. I wouldn't know, since I was at that game. :bag:

I know it was crazy, but I think people took consolation that with the Jets victory, it eliminated the Bills even if they had beaten the Steelers that day.

I know it was crazy, but I think people took consolation that with the Jets victory, it eliminated the Bills even if they had beaten the Steelers that day.

Is that true? I've read for over ten years here how the Pittsburgh third stringers kept the Bills out of the playoffs.

Is that true? I've read for over ten years here how the Pittsburgh third stringers kept the Bills out of the playoffs.

I am pretty sure the tie-breaks broke our way. I remember watching that late Jets game in a bar in Erie on the way home, and it made it sting even worse.

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/125295-any-chance-we-can-get-rex-back/

Jets fans want Rex back. I agree he is a great coach and today was a GREAT finish for this season. To go .500 with all of the injuries and a first year starting quarterback shows his resiliency as a coach with a depleted roster and good coaching ability.

LOVE IT.

SUCK IT NEW YORK.