The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

Carrie is "hot", she was NEVER in trouble because she picked safe easy songs vocally to sing. She played the game correctly, and just show enough skin to reel in more votes. Well done <_<

People, just watch for the cute girl from a small town next year and you can just watch her in the Final and save yourselves 12 weeks.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She loves it.  I think it's the worst kind of TV.

345023[/snapback]

Whats the best kind of TV???.......I like that new COPS reality show called "Indiana Pacers T.H.U.G.S".....now that's quality TV

Whats the best kind of TV???.......I like that new COPS reality show called "Indiana Pacers T.H.U.G.S".....now that's quality TV

345058[/snapback]

The best kind of TV? Just about anything other than American Idol. While I'm pretty much referring to "reality" TV as a whole, I'd rate that at the top of the list of shows that need to be taken off the air.

Network television has been horrible for years though so I would expect that trend to continue. How many different types of CSI do we really need?

Finally that crappy show is over for this year and this thread can stop taking up valuble screen space.

The only reality show I watch is the original one- COPS. Real life, none of this made up crap.

Finally that crappy show is over for this year and this thread can stop taking up valuble screen space.

The only reality show I watch is the original one- COPS. Real life, none of this made up crap.

345129[/snapback]

Shoulda watched the COntender. They had the live fight finale on Tuesday. Those two kids could box!

Congrats to Sergio Mora.

345129[/snapback]

I'm with you, brother. TV went to hell when "Cop Rock" ended.

American Idol= sign of the end of humanity.

345012[/snapback]

Gee, thanks for enlightening us as to what we should and shouldn't be enjoying. What happened to live and let live? Who the hell are you to bestow on the rest of us what is worthy or our time? Don't tell me your opinion is better than mine.

Gee, thanks for enlightening us as to what we should and shouldn't be enjoying.  What happened to live and let live?  Who the hell are you to bestow on the rest of us what is worthy or our time?  Don't tell me your opinion is better than mine.

345446[/snapback]

I'm not telling you how to live, you are more than welcome to contribute to the dumbing down of America. Vote away.

I'm not telling you how to live, you are more than welcome to contribute to the dumbing down of America.  Vote away.

345490[/snapback]

Wanna talk about the dumbing down of America? How about paying athletes millions even though they dont have a college education, and to be honest, most dont have an adequate high school education. What bout Paris Hilton being drooled over by millions even though she cant do a single thing on her own. And your worried about what basicaly boils down to a musical variety show similar to Ed Sullivan or Dean Martin. Pick your battles better next time.

Wanna talk about the dumbing down of America? How about paying athletes millions even though they dont have a college education, and to be honest, most dont have an adequate high school education. What bout Paris Hilton being drooled over by millions even though she cant do a single thing on her own. And your worried about what basicaly boils down to a musical variety show similar to Ed Sullivan or Dean Martin. Pick your battles better next time.

345499[/snapback]

I agree with everything you are saying. American Idol falls right into that category.

I agree with everything you are saying.  American Idol falls right into that category.

345530[/snapback]

If you ask me, watching the Cardinals play is the true dumbing down of America. But as you would say BF, it's just my humble opinion.... :blink:

If you ask me, watching the Cardinals play is the true dumbing down of America. But as you would say BF, it's just my humble opinion.... :blink:

345545[/snapback]

I could say the same thing about watching the Yankees, but we'll save that for another time and another forum.

I could say the same thing about watching the Yankees, but we'll save that for another time and another forum.

345563[/snapback]

My only point is, who are you to judge what's quality television and what people should be watching? It's entertainment, sometimes with some humor and sometimes with some good performances mixed in. It doesn't hurt anybody so what makes you the almighty judge of "good television"?

• 4 weeks later...
Carrie Underwood did a nice job on the National Anthem before Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Thursday. I was surprised and most impressed. :doh:

361463[/snapback]

OMG, it's back! I see that Carrie dumped her longtime boyfriend right after she won idol - that poor scmuck :devil: