Ted Cruz

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to laugh Meazza, because I am sure that your comment about the Huma Lookalike will undoubtedly get more people to click on the link than mine

:D

She's much hotter than Huma. She even has some meat on the bones.

I have no idea who Huma is :lol:

Hillary's gal Friday, confidante, and soul mate.

I have no idea who Huma is :lol:

She's Hillary's Valerie Jarrett and wife of Democratic Penis-Tweeter Anthony Weiner.

When they're in the WH, it will be a great day for women everywhere who believe the problems with their cheating husbands are the slutwhorebitches their husbands prey upon from a position of power.

Yeah, and Bernie still has a chance too.

Time to face reality, GG. Trump is the candidate. Clinton is the next President.

It is a long shot, but if Trump doesn't hit the number, he's not the nominee

I'm not so sure anymore. The establishment seems to be making peace with a Trump candidacy because they don't want to fracture the party.

Fracture the party or lose most of what you've fought for in the last 8 years.

I think they are taking a very short term view of the situation, believing that they can mitigate long term damage, or considering that long term issues won't be their problem to deal with.

What has the GOP fought for, let alone made gains with, in the past 8 years other than being obstructionists and cratering the national opinion of both the house and congress?

The GOP should have had this reckoning in '08 after Bush. They should have read the writing on the wall and ditched their backwards social agendas and made a stand on what they do best: the economy and foreign policy.

But they didn't, they doubled down on obstructionism instead and its going to cost them their party.

Are you in the alternate universe again?

Why do you think the GOP regained both Congressional chambers and a majority of governorships? Hint, it wasn't because they were nailed to a cross of some social agendas.

The major rift in the GOP is caused by a belief by many in the camp that the party didn't do enough to block the leviathan expansion.

Edited by GG