Walk like a Putin

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly candid. Sounds like while Obama was out golfing Putin was doing his homework.

All other differences aside I believe Putin is a man that loves his own country and wants to preserve the sovereignty and safety/security of it. Who would think that this kind of mentality would ever be missing from the western leaders?

Interestingly candid. Sounds like while Obama was out golfing Putin was doing his homework.

Candid and Putin are not words that go together. That "press conference" was Putin manipulating his media and controlling his message in every word.

But candid? No. Putin is candid when he takes a dump. In everything else he's manipulative and shrewd.

Candid and Putin are not words that go together. That "press conference" was Putin manipulating his media and controlling his message in every word.

But candid? No. Putin is candid when he takes a dump. In everything else he's manipulative and shrewd.

There is no grey. Only black and white.

All other differences aside I believe Putin is a man that loves his own country and wants to preserve the sovereignty and safety/security of it. Who would think that this kind of mentality would ever be missing from the western leaders?

No joke being 100% honest I would rather have Putin as president than Hillary or Obama by a long shot.

I genuinely think Putin is anti NWO and puts his country first. One of the reasons he seems to be hoping for a trump presidency is trump isn't the NWO type where Hillary and Obama are loyal minions.

No joke being 100% honest I would rather have Putin as president than Hillary or Obama by a long shot.

I genuinely think Putin is anti NWO and puts his country first. One of the reasons he seems to be hoping for a trump presidency is trump isn't the NWO type where Hillary and Obama are loyal minions.

That's why none of our western puppets like him. He doesn't share the same death wish they seem to.

I don't think you or most people would even recognize "candid" any more. We are so used to being bullshited that in the land liars someone who speaks honestly is perceived as the deceiver. Putin is just doing what most normal men would instinctively do. Defend his country. We don't have those here any more.

True, unless he's just another in a long line of Russian mob bosses trying to protect his cash cow franchise (and maybe his own skin - they play a rough and tumble brand of politics in Russia. Always have. Maybe always will.)

Putin's incredibly candid when measured by the stick of American politicians, who never say ANYTHING of relevance or meaning.

Putin's incredibly candid when measured by the stick of American politicians, who never say ANYTHING of relevance or meaning.

Putin's also been perhaps the most stabilizing geopolitical force in the world for the past 18 months... which is kind of terrifying in terms of what it says about the state of the west these days. Not sure what the end game is for Vlad yet, but he certainly has one.

Putin's also been perhaps the most stabilizing geopolitical force in the world for the past 18 months... which is kind of terrifying in terms of what it says about the state of the west these days. Not sure what the end game is for Vlad yet, but he certainly has one.

The End game for Vlad is what it's always been a strong Russia who's regional interests are respected and who's voice is listened to in global matters.

The End game for Vlad is what it's always been a strong Russia who's regional interests are respected and who's voice is listened to in global matters.

No question. Though, some of the red-baiting going on in the press makes it sound like his end game is world domination. I don't think it is. I don't even think it's to reestablish the old soviet empire -- at least not with tanks and troops.