Week 15: Washington Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

26CB -keep it up brother. I am disappointed and frustrated by the season. I will watch the game, evaluate the effort and embrace the fact that I am a Bills fan. Anyone who asks you "Who Cares" or "Why Watch" is a hypocrite because if they didn't care or want to watch why would they be on TBD posting.

:thumbsup: We march on!

26 Corner, can you really blame him?

I'm a diehard, and by Sunday I will watch the game, but I feel the same as him. 1/3 of my life the Bills have sucked. I'm so sick of getting excited tog et my heart ripped out over and over again.

That's not fandom, it's foolishness or a sickness. I need an antibiotic for the bills. I don't care if there are side effects.

My solution is my two boys who do love the Bills, also each have a team for many years. One loves the Broncos, and the other is a fanatic over the Cardinals. We all love our Bucs, but we're not much better there, so I'll root for Carson Palmer, Fitzy, Peyton to finish on top and at least beat Brady (wouldn't that be nice even if they lose the next game), Von Miller and so on.

I'm sure I'll lose this feeling of hopelessness by next summer and hopelessly root for our team again, and most likely with Rex, start pulling my hair out again by October.

Guys, find an alternate team. Maybe not one you bleed for like our Bills, but a team you can at least not have your heart ripped out every gosh darn year!!!!!

Can't join you with this sentiment. I root for the Bills and only the Bills. Always have and always will. But I don't let their success or failure control my life or what mood I'm in.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeSean McCoy: "Anything is Possible" (5:47)
Bills Running Back LeSean McCoy talks about facing Washington this year and the leaders in the locker room.

Eric Wood: "Great Leaders Can Be Soft-Spoken" (4:32)
C Eric Wood talks about playing alongside Richie Incognito, leadership in the locker room, facing the big and physical defensive line of Washington and more.

Richie Incognito: "We have to gut out victories" (2:38)
Bills guard Richie Incognito talks about the offense closing out games in the second half, limiting penalties, and what he thinks of the Washington defensive line.

@ChrisBrownBills

Clay a no go, Karlos, Bradham limited http://wp.me/plmrg-bVA

D-Jax doesn’t practice, Trent Williams limited http://wp.me/plmrg-bVC

Cousins:"Lot's To Play For, Lot's To Work Towards" (3:53)
Washington Redskins Quarterback Kirk Cousins spoke to the media following Wednesday's practice about the possibility of winning the division title, the Bills defense, and offensive penalties.

Gruden on Thomas:"He's Progressing at a Nice Rate" (3:17)
Washington Redskins Head Coach Jay Gruden spoke following Wednesday's practice about team injuries, the signing of Tight End Alex Smith, and Running Back Pierre Thomas.

Tyrod Taylor: "It's a Big Game For Us" (8:55)
Bills Quarterback Tyrod Taylor talks about the matchup with Washington and fourth quarter comebacks.

Jerry Hughes: "Be Smart Football Players" (1:31)
DE Jerry Hughes talks about taking responsibility for penalties, Kirk Cousins, the Washington Offensive line and more.

Karlos Williams: "Felt good being back out there" (2:05)
Bills running back Karlos Williams talks about his return to the practice field and the progression that needs to happen for him to return to game action.

Not concerned about their passing game....Darby and McKelvin can contain Jackson and garcon, especially with the defense getting pressure on cousins. If they get points it won't be many, 14 to 17 tops. We should be able to top that against their defense.

Side note: with Gilmore out, this is an opportunity for Darby to step up and secure DRoY.

Edited by JTSP

Top 10 reasons the Bills are one of Google's top trending teams

The Bills were among the hottest Google searches this year, making the list as one of the top trending NFL teams of 2015. Here's why.

Watch: Bradham, Williams Practice; Gilmore to IR (1:56)
LB Nigel Bradham, RB Karlos Williams and CB Ron Brooks all returned to practice on Wednesday. CB Stephon Gilmore put on season-ending IR.

@buffalobills

Have a question for Coach? Submit it for your chance to win a Tim Hortons prize pack. http://buffalobills.com/coffeewithcoach

CWYfgDDUYAA5ATn.jpg

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog; #Bills RG John Miller fights the rookie wall ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/16/bills-rg-john-miller-fights-the-rookie-wall/

Chris Hogan: "We want to go to the playoffs" (8:36)

Bills WR Chris Hogan joined The John Murphy Show to discuss the team’s playoff chances, the leadership of quarterback Tyrod Taylor, and his season so far.

Bills O-line prepped for bulky Washington defensive front

1104-looking-ahead-eric-wood.jpg

Washington's defensive front goes by the moniker "Capital Punishment," but Buffalo's offensive line has seen a handful of formidable front sevens already this season.

12-16: REUBEN BROWN WITH JOHN MURPHY (25:23)

12-16: KENNY ALBERT WITH JOHN MURPHY (6:55)