WFXR - Roanoke, VA
WVBT - Virginia Beach, VA
WVNS-DT - Beckley, WV
WVAH - Charleston, WV
WVFX - Clarksburg, WV
WOVA - Parkersburg, WV
WTRF-DT - Wheeling, WV

@TBNSports

What They Said: Transcripts from Tuesday interviews with #Bills' Bradham, Brown, Dareus, Lawson & Watkins: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/15/what-they-said-transcripts-from-tuesdays-interviews-with-bills-bradham-brown-dareus-lawson-watkins/

Nigel Bradham: "I'm feeling a lot better" (3:21)
Bills linebacker Nigel Bradham talks about his injured ankle, his preps in hopes of playing this week, and his desire to stay in Buffalo past this season.

Sammy Watkins: "We need to fix the little things" (2:07)
Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins talks about limiting the penalties on both sides of the ball, showing improvement in the upcoming games, and the overall frustration with the season so far.

Marcell Dareus: "Leave it all out on the field" (6:59)
Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus discusses the progress in this year's defensive scheme, the team's performance on the road this season, and playing more discipline moving forward.

I"m not watching the rest of the season. Still undecided whether I'll watch next year.

This team is still a steaming pile of horse ****, new owner or no.

Tank the rest of the season.

Wait. If you're not going to be watching, who will be there in the game day thread to tell us that the wheels are coming off after the Redskins first positive play of the game?? :lol:

26CB are you paid to start these threads? And if not, why post them?

Guys like 26CB and Yolo are vital to this board. If they weren't sitting on a couch on disability :devil: with nothing better to do than post up-to-the-second Bills information, TSW would suck big time. (I keed, I keed). Seriously, 26CB's deal is the game prep thread. It sucks that the game is next to meaningless, but that's no reason to rain on his parade.

:lol:

I actually look forward to watching the good teams play football at a high level in the playoffs.

I miss having the Bills in the playoffs but it is a welcome relief to watch good teams play the game at a high level and slug it out for 60 minutes.

That NFC championships the past two years have been great viewing.

When the Bills don't matter, I relax and watch because I enjoy football. Unless it's the Pats, then I watch in hopes to see Brady cry.

I very much appreciate all he does to gather information in summary format for each game. Thanks for all you do 26!

^This

Oh come Sunday I'll be in front of the TV, with a growler.

:beer: You Bet!

Guys like 26CB and Yolo are vital to this board. If they weren't sitting on a couch on disability :devil: with nothing better to do than post up-to-the-second Bills information, TSW would suck big time. (I keed, I keed). Seriously, 26CB's deal is the game prep thread. It sucks that the game is next to meaningless, but that's no reason to rain on his parade.

Thanks Man. Bills' fan = mentally disabled or insanity?

When the Bills don't matter, I relax and watch because I enjoy football. Unless it's the Pats, then I watch in hopes to see Brady cry.

^This

:beer: You Bet!

Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

:lol:

I actually look forward to watching the good teams play football at a high level in the playoffs.

I miss having the Bills in the playoffs but it is a welcome relief to watch good teams play the game at a high level and slug it out for 60 minutes.

That NFC championships the past two years have been great viewing.

We are not eliminated yet

I will be taking my nieces to see the Nutcracker, only fitting since the Bills kicked me in mine again!

I am actually looking forward to a Sunday without having my emotions hinge on a bunch of guys who can not control themselves. Still love the Bills and always will, but this version is not worth anymore of my Sundays.

All I am going to say is the Jets lose to New England. Pittsburgh loses to Denver this week and then goes on the road to Baltimore. Pitt and Baltimore seem to split every year regardless of their records. So I am not ready to throw in the towel. 3 weeks is 3 weeks.

All I am going to say is the Jets lose to New England. Pittsburgh loses to Denver this week and then goes on the road to Baltimore. Pitt and Baltimore seem to split every year regardless of their records. So I am not ready to throw in the towel. 3 weeks is 3 weeks.

i agree - though the Ravens already beat Pitt once this year so the split would go to Pitt this time. But you never know.