What about Clowney though?

YoloinOhio

Lots of talk about how we will try to "contain" JJ Watt but Clowney is healthy now and seems to be quite a force in his own right. He's been disruptive. Not sure how you block both. Or then what to do with Wilfork. He was always a problem for us when he was in NE. What do you think we do considering Taylor does not get the ball out quickly?

Clowney is going to have an All-Pro day just because. The same way every one-legged third string RB has a 100 yard day when they play us.

the Bills have allowed a 100 yard rusher only twice this year...one was 3rd string the other was 1st string. They both had 2 legs.

the Bills have allowed a 100 yard rusher only twice this year...one was 3rd string the other was 1st string. They both had 2 legs.

I kid, but this team has been lit up by backups more often than I care to remember.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Lots of talk about how we will try to "contain" JJ Watt but Clowney is healthy now and seems to be quite a force in his own right. He's been disruptive. Not sure how you block both. Or then what to do with Wilfork. He was always a problem for us when he was in NE. What do you think we do considering Taylor does not get the ball out quickly?

Clowney isn't good.

I kid, but this team has been lit up by backups more often than I care to remember.

2 times is more then you can remember?