What about Clowney though?

YoloinOhio

I kid, but this team has been lit up by backups more often than I care to remember.

I get what you are talking about. Part serious, part humor.

On the other hand, I remember several years ago some Colts rookie running back lit the Bills up and nobody saw it coming. This kid's name was Edgerrin James.

Clowney has looked better, but not a #1 pick. Wilfork is getting older and slower. We are going to have to max protect, screen passes, and over the middle passes to Clay. Oh, wait this is the bills that won't let TT throw over the middle.

they won't let him? Seems like there are plays designed for him to do just that and he more often than not chooses not to do so. He has, though, on occasion.

Clowney has looked better, but not a #1 pick. Wilfork is getting older and slower. We are going to have to max protect, screen passes, and over the middle passes to Clay. Oh, wait this is the bills that won't let TT throw over the middle.

with Wilfork he wont be able to. The dude occupies 3 parking spaces over center.

I watched him in the Jets game. He was OK -- nothing more. Far inferior to Watt.

Who isn't inferior to Watt?!

I get what you are talking about. Part serious, part humor.

On the other hand, I remember several years ago some Colts rookie running back lit the Bills up and nobody saw it coming. This kid's name was Edgerrin James.

Nobody saw a top 5 overall pick lighting it up at RB?