What Are Your Favorite Sports Teams?

TRBJ wouldn't know a 4-score lobby wicket if it hit him in the noggin!! (Mods: if this is too vulgar, I apologize).

. If (and that's a big "if") TRBJ's New Zealand team ever scores a four score century wicket without a rammer (like we did in '89), I'll have respect for his team. Until then, though, they are a bunch of gnarly wankers. (Mods: same here. Sorry, but cricket has a place in my heart).

. If (and that's a big "if") TRBJ's New Zealand team ever scores a four score century wicket without a rammer (like we did in '89), I'll have respect for his team. Until then, though, they are a bunch of gnarly wankers. (Mods: same here. Sorry, but cricket has a place in my heart).

Haha-- ouch. Funny that there is radio silence from TRBJ. Starts this thread and runs away as soon as someone calls him out. I am still waiting to hear his response to 1989. You can pretty much just say "89" and there is nothing he can say, unless he wants to get into the South African triple hog wicket scandal of ought two.

TRBJ wouldn't know a 4-score lobby wicket if it hit him in the noggin!! (Mods: if this is too vulgar, I apologize).

Haha-- ouch. Funny that there is radio silence from TRBJ. Starts this thread and runs away as soon as someone calls him out. I am still waiting to hear his response to 1989. You can pretty much just say "89" and there is nothing he can say, unless he wants to get into the South African triple hog wicket scandal of ought two.

Oh, I remember 89, and The fudge Paki's four score wicket without a Rammer! I also recall, in that same runoff, Javigh Shankah's bowl practically rolling across the pitch like some bloody snacher! (Don't even care about my language.) Just be lucky there was no video replay back then, mate.

Buffalo Bills

Wisconsin Football

Wisconsin Wrestling

Wisconsin Hockey

Wisconsin Basketball

Buffalo Sabres / St. Louis Blues -- Lost me after the 04-05 lockout... Having a hard time coming back.

St. Louis Cardinals / Milwaukee Brewers -- Again, has not been the same since the 94-95 strike for me.

Packers