[closed]Rex Ryan suspension and why it should happen

17 Josh Allen

If I am Terry Pugula I am not putting up with this nonsense anymore. I would suspend Rex for 1 week he would have to stay home away from the stadium. Roman would run the team. This is a Billion dollar franchise. If there is not a HD TV in the Bills both with the CBS feed then this is a problem. I don't care if you got to send a equipment manager down to the local Walmart in Kanas City and buy a TV for use in the booth. Don't depend on or count on the local team to put replays up. This is not that hard and it's should be a priority. These games are too important to be working in the blind. If there was someone in the booth and they did have the CBS feed and did not tell Rex then this guy should be fired. There needs to be someone in the booth or someone, some where with direct communication to Rex to let him know what is going on and when to challenge. If I can sit at home and see this and know what the right thing to do is. Then it is really inexcusable that the Bills can't do this. The person who is watching the local CBS feed like we are at home will have a important job and this should be his only job. Do you think the patriots leave it to chance that the local team will give them the replays. So if I'm Terry Pugula I want a investigation on what really happened.

We are losing games because of game mismanagement that can easily be corrected.

Rex should be suspended to make him learn a lesson on his total cluster he is running. Maybe a suspension will make him realize that he needs to do a better job. Other things that bother me concerning game preparation are not practicing in practice each week how to hurry to the line of scrimmage to get a play off that was close and it might get a red flag by the other coach. This is about attention to detail also Why Tyrod has to get plays from the sidelines and wait for them while there in a 2 minute drill. Again WTF are we doing all week during practice. Is Tyrod incapable

of calling his own plays and running the offense with out getting plays from the side lines. Again this is called game preparation. I see so much that is wrong and it all starts with Rex. Maybe a 1 game suspension with pay and Rex takes a step back from it all will make him realize he can do a better job. These things I just mentioned need to be brought up and discussed with Rex and to make him realize he can do a better job. Some times being called out and suspended can have a positive effect. I like Rex the man, but what I don't like is what he is allowing to happen. If I'm Terry Pugula that's what I would be doing on this Monday morning.

Edited by billsareback

Suspend a head coach for not challenging a play? You have lost your mind. Maybe we suspend Woods too for dropping a pass right in his hands and then costing us a timeout and challenge by proclaiming he caught it? Or we suspend Robey for not intercepting that WR screen pass towards the end of the game that would have been a pick 6 and given us the lead? Maybe we suspend Hughes for another costly 15 yard penalty? Or maybe Hogan for not holding on to the ball when he hit the ground? Or maybe Sammy because we gave up 2 first round picks for him and he only had 150 yards and 2 TDs? Or maybe the Chiefs should suspend their player for giving us a free 6 points for encroaching on a punt that could have cost them the game? Or the CB that was completely toasted during the first half? Or that CB that dropped a pick 6 right in his hands on their team?

The point is, both teams had plenty of chance to win the game and had plenty of mistakes all around. Pretty much every single NFL game does. Get over it or stop watching football.

Edited by Mark80

it's not about challenging a play it's about working in the blind and not knowing if and when you should make a good challenge. This is not hard to do at all it's a matter of priorities. Are you telling me if Rex had proper guidance and eyes on the CBS feed up in the booth that this game would

have turned out different. I have a island in the North Pole I want to sell you if you believe that.

Suspend a head coach for not challenging a play? You have lost your mind.

Rex better be glad I'm not Terry Pugula. Becuse

his fat ass would be in my office first thing Monday morning relieving of his coaching duties

for 1 week.

And that's why you aren't Terry Pegula.

I've worked in a lot of business and some times

a suspension can have a positive effect. I don't hate Rex but he needs to learn from his poor

management skills. He needs a wake up call.

the whole team needs a wake up call. No Rex would still be my coach but I feel this suspension

could be a way to make some positive changes.

good employees can a will get suspended when the puck up. That does not mean you fire them.

you are correcting there behavior. Let's face it Rex did the same thing with the Jets. Now its happening again as the bills head coach. It's time to nip it in the bud and take some corrective action.

What would suspending a head coach do? If you're going to suspend a head coach, you might as well just fire him because it's going to ruin the relationship anyways.

Edited by billsareback

If I am Terry Pugula I am not putting up with this nonsense anymore. I would suspend Rex for 1 week he would have to stay home away from the stadium.

:lol:

I've yet to read a full post from the OP and am 100% certain I haven't missed a thing.

Wow so much misdirected anger, so it is Rex's fault that Mario Williams held out in camp with a long term injury, ballooned to 345lbs from 295lbs and Kyle Williams had a long-term injury as well? All signs point to Doug Whaley being far to cozy with some players. No trades and lackadaisical free agency midseason mkves have defined Whaley in his tenure.

Rex better be glad I'm not Terry Pugula. Becuse

his fat ass would be in my office first thing Monday morning relieving of his coaching duties

for 1 week.

I've worked in a lot of business and some times

a suspension can have a positive effect. I don't hate Rex but he needs to learn from his poor

management skills. He needs a wake up call.

the whole team needs a wake up call. No Rex would still be my coach but I feel this suspension

could be a way to make some positive changes.

good employees can a will get suspended when the puck up. That does not mean you fire them.

you are correcting there behavior. Let's face it Rex did the same thing with the Jets. Now its happening again as the bills head coach. It's time to nip it in the bud and take some corrective action.

I definitely agree, something has to be done. There should be some ramifications for his poor decision making. But then again, isn't it just as much on the organization? If they would've studied Rex they would've known just like the rest of the NFL has known that he is terrible at managing a game correctly. Maybe the Pegula's were more enamored with the "name" and not Rex's actual Ability.

Wow so much misdirected anger, so it is Rex's fault that Mario Williams held out in camp with a long term injury, ballooned to 345lbs from 295lbs and Kyle Williams had a long-term injury as well? All signs point to Doug Whaley being far to cozy with some players. No trades and lackadaisical free agency midseason mkves have defined Whaley in his tenure.

??

Suspend a head coach for not challenging a play? You have lost your mind.

You wonder if it's alcohol, delusion, or the ability to sit at a keyboard and post an average of 30+ times a day that drives these fans to such wacky conclusions.

Edited by BillsVet

it's not about challenging a play it's about working in the blind and not knowing if and when you should make a good challenge. This is not hard to do at all it's a matter of priorities. Are you telling me if Rex had proper guidance and eyes on the CBS feed up in the booth that this game would

have turned out different. I have a island in the North Pole I want to sell you if you believe that.

Please explain how adding disruption for the players will help the team win. Might be the most idiotic idea I've heard in a long time.,