Why is it so hard to understand?

Why is it so hard for Rex to understand that the refs in this league may be the worst in professional sports? Its been years of this incompetence and this year has been particularly bad. So if that is the case it makes having a spotter in the booth ultra important for watching replays so we can challenge. Not only that he needs his players to understand that if a call looked questionable they need to make a point of telling him clearly to challenge. He also should be getting players to take a knee or stay down feigning injury on plays like that to get some extra time for the spotter to review the replay. Either way Rex's explanation was his Gomer "he's a punt catcher" moment. At least Wade had the excuse of no headset (bad as it was). Who is Rex talking to if it isn't a spotter?

Why is it so hard for Rex to understand that the refs in this league may be the worst in professional sports? Its been years of this incompetence and this year has been particularly bad. So if that is the case it makes having a spotter in the booth ultra important for watching replays so we can challenge. Not only that he needs his players to understand that if a call looked questionable they need to make a point of telling him clearly to challenge. He also should be getting players to take a knee or stay down feigning injury on plays like that to get some extra time for the spotter to review the replay. Either way Rex's explanation was his Gomer "he's a punt catcher" moment. At least Wade had the excuse of no headset (bad as it was). Who is Rex talking to if it isn't a spotter?

He said in the post game presser that relies on his players more than anything.

Some one said on here that the College system of replay should be used in the NFL, I agree.

Some one said on here that the College system of replay should be used in the NFL, I agree.

It is ludicrous that We have all this technology that is supposed to allow us to correct BAD calls, to not be employed on an obvious BAD call because a coach doesn't challenge or is out of challenges IMHO.

It was obvious he let Woods make the call, which before even seeing the replay, I figured was a bad decision.........But, then he didn't let Hogan make the call, probably because he got burned by Woods.

Woods should have known if he made a catch or not - and not doubly screwed the team.

My Jet fan friends warned me about Ryan's game management problems telling me you'll see for yourself soon enough. And here we are with this challenge screw up. So, does Pegula cut his losses at $20M and eat the 4 years or do we endure this nonsense for another season or two? Does anyone truly believe Ryan is the guy to coach this team? Sure you can argue 11 games is too small of a sample to jump to that conclusion but why lie to yourself. You've been here before and know where this goes.

Then he's an idiot. Honestly, if Rex relies on his players over an assistant in a booth to decide what plays to review then he's fallen massively in my estimation. I understand going with a player who said he got his hands under a ball, etc., but players on the field rarely have close to as good of a view as someone watching in a booth who's looking at the same freaking video replay the refs will look at. The Bills were two proper replay challenges away from winning this one.

Rex isn't very smart. He proved it yet again yesterday.