Tyrod Actually Played A "Good Game"

Bryce Paup

Besides a couple errant throws, I think he played good enough to get the team a win, Dropped passes by wide open receivers didn't help much but overall he protected the football, made some good throws, and scrambled when he needed to. The one thing I would have liked to see more was for him to run more and often. The Offense did not lose this game at all, with the weather being as bad as it was and the yards we gained and the points we put up (Really 24) against a really good Chiefs Defense, 20 to 24 points should've been more than enough to win this game, But on defense with the way KC moved the ball in the first half against the over matched Overrated Rex Ryan defense, adjustments should've been made, something that Jim Schwartz DID!!!!

Yes, he was pretty good! No picks again or bad decisions. Just the one fumble, but didn't lead to points. Some great throws and runs. Better D next week and I feel good about that game.

The problem is that he played pretty awesome today......but not for 4 quarters

Now...you dont see too many qbs do that in the NFL.....

TT played OK.

I say that because I was not at all impressed with KC today.

throwing for nearly 300 yards 3TD's, no INTS putting up 24 on KC in Arrowhead in horrible conditions is playing OK?, That same KC defense held Phillip Rivers without a touchdown, our Defense Sucked bad today , Period

Seriously? I have been watching NFL football for a long time. I was not at all impressed with the KC defense today. Not at all. The KC defense actually made TT look 1/2 way decent today.

If you watch a lot of football you know for a fact that great quarterbacks get great catches from their receivers and mistakes from defenses in every game. TT was very good overall.

That said, it's criminally negligent for TT, Roman and Rex, whomever was at fault, for not getting the ball to Sammy. The last three or four catches he made, including his two TDs, he had two guys on him. That is no excuse whatsoever.