Bills at Chiefs Predictions

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game scares me bc it's the last of three straight road games with the Bills coming off a short week that was also a holiday week after a huge game vs the Pats that they probably should hv won.

I am not buying the Chiefs recent streak and think the Bills are a much better team but that's a lot going against the Bills heading into this game.

Hopefully the Bills want revenge vs Chiefs after losing to them at home last two years in games they should hv won but I'm fairly concerned about this game. A quick start like the Phins game in Miami would be nice.

Edited by Max997

Sometimes what a team does the week before doesn't mean much of anything the following week. But when a team performs really well for 4 straight weeks like the Chiefs, well they have my attention.I know they don't have a ton of stars on offense but they don't turn the ball over much and find ways to score. They have a very good defense, especially the front 7. Smith is the type of QB that seems to drive the Bills nuts with misdirection plays and screens and draws all over the place.

The Bills are on a short week, still banged up some, playing in a loud hostile stadium in a different time zone and I just don't think they have a QB yet that can win a big road game by making plays (it's been forever since they did).

I like the Chiefs 23-10.

Well, i am going all in today on the moneyline +180. So i either continue to have a bankroll and continue to bet rest of season...or my goose is cooked today!

Love it. I think you're going to be happy. Bills' defense won't give KC more than 10-13 points...it will be up to the offense to do more than that and I believe they are up to the task with a healthy Shady and renewed focus on getting Sammy the ball.

Bills 23, Chefs 13

Tryhard Taylor with another scintillating 13 pass performance and our playoffs go up in flames.

Chiefs 28

Bills 10

A loss to the Chiefs today does not eliminate our playoff hopes. Pittsburgh has a tough remaining schedule and we're definitely gonna beat Houston next week at home.

Go Seahawks!!!!