Rex Ryan is responsible for:

Beerball

I didn't realize we had so many fair weather fans! When it's good it's good, when it's bad it's bad.

Laughable how some of you think.

I don't think anybody can ever accuse a Bills fan of being "fair weather." It's always raining on the Bills.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know that I've ever seen a worse 2 minute drill. 5 yard passes to the middle of the field with no timeouts -- at least McCoy had the good sense to drop one of them. Confused hands to the earholes of the helmet looks from Tyrod as he waits for Roman to call the SECOND PLAY of the series.

And then go back to the start of the last possession where they blew a timeout because they had 10 players on the field AT THE START OF A POSSESSION. It's almost as if they wasted the 10 day layoff by not practicing or even watching film and going over plays/sets. Oh, wait a minute. That's because they didn't -- boys, you beat my Jets, take 5 days off, that was my personal Super Bowl!

Good teams in the 2 min drill have 2 plays called in at once! We arent a good team.

I didn't realize we had so many fair weather fans! When it's good it's good, when it's bad it's bad.

Laughable how some of you think.

No one is fair weather. We suck and still sell out and have a rabid fan base. Miami metro constitutes fair weather or even worse. Sometimes they can be winning and still have crap.

Good teams in the 2 min drill have 2 plays called in at once! We arent a good team.

No one is fair weather. We suck and still sell out and have a rabid fan base. Miami metro constitutes fair weather or even worse. Sometimes they can be winning and still have crap.

Fair weather isn't the right term. Bipolar is more suited I think.

I was really impressed with his defensive scheming last night. That was the worst Brady has looked since KC loss last year. He has a rookie QB, and needs another WR. We'll get there.

It just takes time. Will the OP hate Rex if we win 5 of the next 6, go to the playoffs, and maybe even win a game. We need to be the 5th seed so we face the Colts or Texans.

That can at least get us to round 2. That will be the Pats or the Bengals. Not very hopeful there, but it would make my world if we beat the Pats in Foxboro in January. I don't even care if we lose to the Bengals in the Championship. It still would be an amazing year. Besides, lets say all of that came true, there is no way we beat the Cardinals, Panthers, or Seahawks in the SB.

It just takes time. Will the OP hate Rex if we win 5 of the next 6, go to the playoffs, and maybe even win a game. We need to be the 5th seed so we face the Colts or Texans.

I don't hate now. I regret his shortcomings and I don't know that he can overcome them because they aren't anything new. I really wasn't kidding earlier when I said Rex needs a bench coach to handle the "mundane" in game day stuff that he isn't very good at.

And the thread should be closed... there is nothing else to say

Actually the thing to say is what I've already said once or twice...that would be true if he was a defensive coordinator. He's not that, he is a head coach.