5-5, 13 points, that last drive. No excuses anymore

Virgil

Just no excuses for this. We were healthy on offense and couldn't get it done. Pats are not defensive world beaters.

I'll give the wind some credit for the deep balls. But we looked lost on that last drive and the second overall was just sad offensively. 3 points in the first half?

Sorry Roman, I know we dropped a TD, but you need to be better than this

Edited by Freddie's Ghost

No targets for Clay and Watkins in the first half. I'm going to say a lot of things tonight.And won't regret any of them tomorrow.That Pats team was ripe.

your qb just started his 8th game against bellichik get real
No. No. 5th year in the league. But EJ is done??Nope. Inexperienced is not flying with me. They have film on him now. And he's getting worse. Edited by Big Blitz

Roman really did not inspire today. Between letting the clock run down while not getting plays in, to running or throwing short on every single first down, the game plan was disappointing. They showed signs of life on O, but they failed to make any adjustments in game at all. And there were open routes downfield all game. Can't excuse Tyrod for missing some of those, as well.

Overall, they didn't capitalize on a number of big opportunities that were there. You can get away with that vs. the Jets. Not vs. the Pats

Roman really did not inspire today. Between letting the clock run down while not getting plays in, to running or throwing short on every single first down, the game plan was disappointing. They showed signs of life on O, but they failed to make any adjustments in game at all. And there were open routes downfield all game. Can't excuse Tyrod for missing some of those, as well.

Overall, they didn't capitalize on a number of big opportunities that were there. You can get away with that vs. the Jets. Not vs. the Pats

Throwing short is called managing the game, as get 3-4 yards on first down and getting 3-4 on second and more than not you should be able to sustain drive. Yet we couldn't, too many three and outs has hampered this team all season.

He was just terrible. It will of course all fall on Taylor as the QB. But, Roman did little to help him. In a word-Brutal

McKelvin lost it for us and has been an underperforming flop and bust. An average rotational safety and a terrible returner. Can say he feels bad all he wants cutting off 2.8 million and using Boobie Dixon for KR and PR along with the safety depth we have makes more sense.

your qb just started his 8th game against bellichik get real

This, exactly!

As much as I like Tyrod Taylor he just doesn't have the experience under his belt to win a game on the road against an undefeated championship team. The biggest difference in this game was the difference between the QB's.

Brady took full advantage when Rambo left the game.

They lost by 7 with a chance to tie on the final drive.

Did you think they'd win? in Foxboro?

Yes. Yes I did.

I'm sorry....but the Pats are not the same without Dion and Julian.

And news flash our Defense is great---we should be built to win on the road. The Pats were also down their 2nd best D player in Collins.

I loved the matchup. Loved the rest we had coming in. Total letdown from Tyrod to Roman to numerous things that show how dreadful our overall football IQ is---we continue to do all the little things worse then anybody.

To me Tyrod had a bad game. There were 3-6 throws he needs to make.

BUT...

Simultaneously he makes a great throw to McCoy. If he catches it this discussion doesn't exist. There is a blatant interference near the goaline. He doesn't turn the ball over and hasn't for 3-4 games. We were in a position to win. He guts it out. If this is his worst game he's a very good option.

So it's Roman's fault that Tyrod missed on so many throws in the game?

Hotrod had a very disappointing game and was instrumental in our loss sadly. Almost all of the long balls were short. Some of the short balls were off as well.

Play calling maybe could have been better, but if Hotrod has his usual game, we very well could have won.

I wish we had pulled him before the last drive. If not then, then definitely after the first duck. He was obviously not able to perform.

This, exactly!

As much as I like Tyrod Taylor he just doesn't have the experience under his belt to win a game on the road against an undefeated championship team. The biggest difference in this game was the difference between the QB's.

Brady took full advantage when Rambo left the game.

yes, and yes.. but i really don't think Taylor was 100% tonight.. in pror games he would have knocked McCoy over at the pylon with a shoulder high strike. just sayin

Yes. Yes I did.

I'm sorry....but the Pats are not the same without Dion and Julian.

And news flash our Defense is great---we should be built to win on the road. The Pats were also down their 2nd best D player in Collins.

I loved the matchup. Loved the rest we had coming in. Total letdown from Tyrod to Roman to numerous things that show how dreadful our overall football IQ is---we continue to do all the little things worse then anybody.

Couldn't have said it better myself