• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who DEY!!

who cares?

seriously, houston@cincy has all the makings of a blowout with absolutely no impact on the playoff race

I saw an article that bill obrien is thinking about jumping ship to coach Maryland?

As a PSU homer I'd love to face him every year and would hope James Franklin gives every player that Maryland targets at least a courtesy call reminding them that O'Brien only lasted 2 years before jumping to another job

who cares?

seriously, houston@cincy has all the makings of a blowout with absolutely no impact on the playoff race

As a PSU homer I'd love to face him every year and would hope James Franklin gives every player that Maryland targets at least a courtesy call reminding them that O'Brien only lasted 2 years before jumping to another job

i hope you are right - seems like Houston is still in it to me

Oh, and he is also Doug Marrones best friend (no joke), so dont think he is beyond up and quitting his head coach job!!!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Doug-Marrone--Bill-OBrien-Old-friends-reunite-for-first-NFL-meeting/75cbdeee-4da0-4984-8481-cab135ec3e2c

That's what immediately came to my kind when I heard he was contemplating quitting an NFL HC job after 2 years

Need a Houston L here. Can't believe we are in a playoff race with Jacksonville and Houston yeesh. I think when fully healthy we are the 3rd best team in the AFC yet we are fighting for the 6th seed to sneak into the playoffs with a bunch of scrub teams

Any chance Eifert can catch like 10 balls (2 or 3 for TDs) in the second half while Nugent misses every XP? That'd be swell if the football gods could make that happen.

i have the exact same fantasy matchup going on. I just need nugent to get no more than 1 more FG and a little help from Eifert would be nice for some breathing room!

TJ Yates is in just when you thought this game couldn't get more boring

So NE* is pretty much in the Super Bowl

Anyone think this team can stop NE*?

Bengals will win 12-13 games and be 1 and done

Pats have a ton of injuries. It could catch up on them at the wrong time.

Then again they might just sign some kid who played one game at a D2 college and had one catch for negative 3 yards but Belicheat sees something in him and they win the Super Bowl again