Charlie Sheen is HIV Positive

Chandler#81

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% preventable??? Sheen's lifestyle was undoubtedly a contributing factor in his contraction of the disease (assuming he hasn't already defeated the retrovirus with the power of his mind), but Estevez's situation is more of the exception to the rule. Do you have any idea of how many innocent people contract HIV from toilet seats everyday. EVERY DAY!! My friend took a dump in a brothel in Haiti and he had full blown AIDS by the time he made it back to Tijuana. Not HIV, not I think I'll go buy the Dodgers. FULL BLOWN AIDS!!

#doubleupontoiletseatprotectors

While its heart warming to see you all revel in another human being's misfortune, I feel compelled to spoil schadenfreude fest 2015 to remind you all that HIV is a deadly disease affecting millions (possibly billions of people). Many of you stand by the old adage "well that will never happen to me. That only happens to guys who fall asleep at truck stops and girls in Detroit" but the statistics show that at least of one you is destined to get that call informing you that one of your recent sexual partners has AIDS. When those words are uttered "I'm HIV positive, you should get tested", they say it feels like free failing while being showered with needles, broken glass, and ice cold blood.

That's why I'm nominating TRBJ, Bandit, Gug, FireChan, and Beerball to go down to the free clinic and dump a bucket of blood, pins, and broken glass over their heads and take the Bucket of AIDS Challenge. Feel free to nominate your friends and family too and enter the running to receive an autographed Jeremy Maclin jersey. Together we can raise awareness!!!!*

#BucketOfAIDSChallenge2016

*awareness is just as good as money and resources in today's internet based economy.

Instead of taking the challenge, can I just, like, have a mission statement or something?

Like, for example: "I plan to rid the world of AIDS by not getting it and not spreading it".

There.

Now I challenge Canadian Bills Fan, Chef Jim, Wayne Cubed, and ChevyVanMiller to do the same.

Instead of taking the challenge, can I just, like, have a mission statement or something?

Like, for example: "I plan to rid the world of AIDS by not getting it and not spreading it".

There.

Now I challenge Canadian Bills Fan, Chef Jim, Wayne Cubed, and ChevyVanMiller to do the same.

This is good. I think we're accomplishing something really good here people. As someone who identifies themselves as a non-AIDS carrier I pledge to rid the world of AIDS by not getting it and not spreading it.

Let's see how many likes we can get on this. :thumbsup:

#idonthaveaids

This is good. I think we're accomplishing something really good here people. As someone who identifies themselves as a non-AIDS carrier I pledge to rid the world of AIDS by not getting it and not spreading it.

#idonthaveaids

Well done...I'd encourage you to challenge some of your friends and family to share in the doing of goodness.

#idonthaveaids

I too idtentify as a non-AIDS carrier. I mean, I was diagnosed, but I don't FEEL like I have AIDS.

#IBarelyHaveAIDS

100% preventable??? Sheen's lifestyle was undoubtedly a contributing factor in his contraction of the disease (assuming he hasn't already defeated the retrovirus with the power of his mind), but Estevez's situation is more of the exception to the rule. Do you have any idea of how many innocent people contract HIV from toilet seats everyday. EVERY DAY!! My friend took a dump in a brothel in Haiti and he had full blown AIDS by the time he made it back to Tijuana. Not HIV, not I think I'll go buy the Dodgers. FULL BLOWN AIDS!!

I'm not only sure, I'm HIV positive it doesn't work that way.

I always found it funny that his name in every show that he was in was Charlie. Spin City, Two and a Half Men, and Anger Managment. I always thought it was because he was always so messed up on set, he may forget to answer to anything else.

I'm positive it has to do with his ego.